• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Awesome new Wargame on PC: "Regiments" by Microprose

Humphrey Bogart

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
For the wargaming fans out there. There is a new game on PC called Regiments which has been released by Microprose, the old school wargame studio that has recently reformed.

The game is similar to the Wargame series or Steel Division but I personally think it's better.

Check it out and would love to discuss strategies:

Gonna have to look it up. I spend/waste too much time on World of Warships....I miss Close Combat 3 TRF. That was a fun game.

Gonna have to look it up. I spend/waste too much time on World of Warships....I miss Close Combat 3 TRF. That was a fun game.
I would say this game is a mix of Wargame with way less micromanagement and the old World in Conflict series.

It is only single player, has a pretty good campaign and skirmish mode. The AI is very good.

We should def be playing WOWS togther.

I would say this game is a mix of Wargame with way less micromanagement and the old World in Conflict series.

It is only single player, has a pretty good campaign and skirmish mode. The AI is very good.

Its on my steam wish list, I think.

I loved WIC, such a great story. But I have also read scads of WW3 what if books lol

I guess 4 CMBG has already been stuffed into the Fulda Gap and been chewed up by the time this is set?

I guess 4 CMBG has already been stuffed into the Fulda Gap and been chewed up by the time this is set?
So they haven't added 4 CMBG as playable yet but Microprose has indicated that 4 CMBG will be released in the 3rd DLC they have planned.

The next DLC they are releasing is the British.

Any other method than Steam (iMac user here)

Back