• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AVOTP Offers 2020

DeepBlueSea

Inactive
Reaction score
I thought I would start this topic for this years AVOTP program.  It seems there is little to no information with regards to AVOTP this year compared to other years.  Mainly curious has anyone put in for the lastest selection?  Has anyone received selection messages yet for this year?  If you have a few moments take the time to provide some information for all. 

No one is at work, you think that might be why offers are delayed? APS messages are just starting to come out now, so be patient and the AVOTP 2020 will likely follow close behind.

PuckChaser said:
AVOTP CANFORGEN came out last year on 23 May. It's probably a safe assumption the timelines will shift right as folks are only going to be back to work in the next few weeks. Considering you cannot apply yet, no one has gotten messages yet.

I have read on different mediums that there are a few people that have received selection offers through the lastest selection campaign.  For my own experience, I applied for AES Op through the AVOTP program and am currently waiting for a possible selection message. This is why I thought I would reach out to others in this forum to see if anyone else has had luck.

Yeah I misread your original post, though you were looking to apply for this year's competition since we're FY20/21. I edited the post above, posting messages are only just starting to come out now so you can expect AVOTP selections right behind it.

Yeah, I've been wanting an update as well. Be nice to have some BPSO representation on here.

SometimesMyJobDecent said:
Yeah, I've been wanting an update as well. Be nice to have some BPSO representation on here.

the CAF would have to hire a BPSO just to answer questions on the forum, and the same questions over and over and over...

I came across some information from my WPSO and from a town hall about in service selections(ISS).  All of the selection boards for 19/20 were redone based on adjusted SIP and training in-take numbers; they were concluded on 5 Jun.  All messages for ISS will be out from now to NLT 30 June 20 after which they will send out non selection messages in bulk.  I hope this information helps and gives people some hope in the weeks ahead.

James Bean said:
I received an offer Friday afternoon.  :D

That’s great congratulations!  What are going into?  How did you receive the offer?  Civilian or DWAN email?

This morning I received my VOT offer to AES Op effective 15 July.  I am super excited to start a new path in life! ;D

DeepBlueSea said:
This morning I received my VOT offer to AES Op effective 15 July.  I am super excited to start a new path in life! ;D

That's awesome, congrats!!

DeepBlueSea said:

What trade are you leaving?

SometimesMyJobDecent said:
What trade are you leaving?

I am transferring out of the AC Op trade.  I loved the trade but I want to add more to my life experiences.

i’m still waiting on an offer, offers are supposed to end at the end of june right?

gggg said:
were these offers sent out to personal email or dwan?

I received my offer via the DWAN.  When I talked to the PSO I was told it would go to both my civilian email and DWAN.  If you have limited access to DWAN right now you could let your PSO and OR know you are waiting for a offer.  I did that just in case because I work shift work.

gggg said:
I'm still waiting on an offer, offers are supposed to end at the end of June right?

They are suppost to be issued until the end of the month, then the middle of July no acceptance notices are coming out.

alright, so despite what your PSO said you did not get an offer on your personal email ? DWAN only?

just wondering since i’ll be checking my emails tomorrow at work, but since i haven’t received anything yet on my personal email i was hoping that it doesnt imply in advance that nothing will be offered on DWAN either.

Back