• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Australia's Number 3 "Poo explosion" TV Ad - Have a squizz

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Any parents having a bad day? I don't have any kids , but this will make you laugh  :nod: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw0M7p1-8k

Its an advertisment which is often played here on the TV.  I wonder if these nappies are avialbile in Canada, if not....pity  ;D

Should get the actor's and especially that youngster an interview with Mel and Kochie for that one  ;D

I don't do 7's Sunrise, and Kochie gets my BP up just heaing his pathetic voice, sseing him gives me voilent tendancies, ;)  ha!

NITV! Mate you must be beyond the black stump!

I am watching 9's Today right now (waiting for the 0830 news), and we are on the Brisbane net so, 7-9-10, and Bris 31 plus ABC and SBS. I also can't live without my FoxTel (for those who wonder what that is, its cable).

However Imparja is by far the worst TV in the country, my nightmares continued for weeks after I left The Whitsundays. I think we can both agree on that one.

EDITs to add, if I had to watch the NI network, I'd go mad, ha!

In my obscure little corner of East Arnhemland I suppose we're lucky (??) to have the TV.  It's sort of like NL was a long time ago - except the Arafura doesn't freeze LOL.  Shire council is going to do an upgrade - in meantime I get to watch Sunrise and brush up on my Ylongu-Marta - manymak wawa  :)  BTW the advert is still a hoot.  Here's Canada's latest effort on similar topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWMY8cYPUU

Good one, but not as graphic as the 'number 3', ha!

You must be enjoying the dry, before long the build up will come.

Cheers,

Wes

I'm in Canada just now - I will be returning in November - I CRA from the PRes in October here.  My partner CRAs from ADF in Dec.  This will be my last shuttle and down to stay then.  We're retiring to Katoomba/Leura area - My partner is with 8 Sig at Holsworthy :) 

Cheers Wes

Dave

The Hydromajestic, spent some time there, and of course the Three Sisters, Scenic Railway etc. Make sure you buy a good wood burner for this time of the year. The Blue Mtns are very picturesque, lovely country. I was in Sydney for 10 years and used head up a that way many times.  As for Holsworthy, know it well (did many CFAs around that ring road, and did time with 3RAR there before I deployed to Iraq. Holsworthy has changed in the past 5 years with all the new buildings, especially for the SOLS. I absolutely hated Wattle Grove with a passion, and always steered clear of Liverpool. I am sure you understand  ;D . Best of luck on your final push into the Lucky Country (its been very good to me), and if you ever make it up to The Goldie, or The Sunnie for that matter ( I am on Bribie Island - 20 km due east of Caboolture - all up, less than an hour from Bris-Vegas), to escape the cold winters, email me. Beer/BBQ on standby...

Regards,

Wes

Regards,

Wes

I was first taken up to the Blue Mtns six years ago on my first long stay - walked the 6 ft. Track - wonderful - fell in love with it up there.  It's become an annual rite for us.  I'll keep in touch here and let you know when we go north - partner is a Charters Towers girl so we to get up north from time to time.  Last while I've been on Elcho Island when I go down working on the homelands with ngo.  It's an interesting life style.  Love the mountains though.

Regards - Dave

Back