• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Australia must join Muslim Asia or perish (according to the Taliban)

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I just laughed...

Shared IAW the usual

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26312324-421,00.html

Australia must join Muslim Asia or perish - Taliban
By Abraham Rabinovich
The Australian
November 06, 2009 07:13am

Australia must "assimilate" or get out
Taliban: Country faces waves of Asians
Breaking news: What's happening now
AN official Taliban publication warns Australia that it will have to assimilate into a dominant Asia or face the prospect of being overpowered and forced to take population overspill from Asia.

The choice is spelled out in the latest issue of the online Taliban monthly magazine, Al Sumud (Steadfastness), whose lead article offers a sweeping view of a post-war order in which a Taliban-ruled Afghanistan becomes a moral pivot for a pan-Asian renaissance that will coincide with the decline of Western power.

"The end of European leadership in the world will place the white settler diaspora in Australia before two choices," writes the author, Mustafa Hamid, a former senior al-Qaeda member who in 2001 married Australian Rabiah Hutchinson, a Sydney mother with links to Islamic extremists.

"It can either return to its motherland in Europe or reconcile with its Asian surroundings and assimilate into it as a wealthy and active member."

Otherwise, he warns, a lengthy conflict will ensue in which Australia will be overpowered "by Asian waves that are better armed and more numerous".

"There is no doubt that the huge growth in the population of Asia, together with its economic and military development, will make Australia into lebensraum - to use the European term," writes Mr Hamid. Lebensraum, meaning living space, was a term used by Nazi Germany as a motivation for territorial conquest.

Asia, Mr Hamid writes, is facing a population explosion "while Australia is nearly empty of people, apart from scattered groups of white residents".

Residents of "the Israeli outpost" at the other end of Asia are likewise warned to return to their countries of origin or face an "unequal conflict".

These warnings, however, are marginal to the central vision offered in the article - the emergence of a vibrant pan-Asian identity in which Islam, and the Taliban in particular, constitutes a powerful moral and cultural force but not an exclusive one. Its emphasis on pan-Asian political identity rather than pan-Islamic sets it apart from al-Qaeda ideology.

The Taliban article does not call for jihad, although it hints at the possibility of "peaceful Islamic expansion" and the linchpin role in the "Asian Age", as the author terms it, is ceded to non-Islamic China.

-----------------------

OWDU

And people wonder why we struggle against the Taliban.  They have expressly outlined their intent to dominate the world.  I suggest that the time is soon to show them the power of The West
atomic-blast-images.jpg

300 Milpoints to you!

Thank you  :)

More things that show the Power of the West:
voting.jpg

(Democracy)
07_silverado_chrome_wheel.jpg

(The Wheel)
Diversity_Matters_photo_without_wording__.jpg

(Diversity)
Norman_Rockwell_Freedom_to_Worship.jpg

(Tolerance)

The term 'delusions of grandeur' seems to apply here. Does the Taliban leadership really think they can impose their will over thinking, educated, literate and patriotic people such as the Australians? I'm with Technoviking on this one.

I think 'yes' unfortunately - look at Europe as an example - many nations (Norway, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden) are quasi-Muslim states (and unfortunately not of the liberal stream). Oops, sorry, you did say 'thinking' and 'literate' oh.. and 'patriotic'... that rules out the Political class that brought about this issue. One descriptor you left out - 'short-sighted'... The issues of immigration must be addressed: Does the immigrant want to become part of the society he enters, or an outpost of the society from which he came (and doing so using the resources of the targeted society)? While a closed society has a door firmly bolted, an open society still must have a door that is shut periodically. 

While the issue of Muslim migration in Europe has certainly proved to be a controversial one, and has caused a lot of outcry from the countries you mention, I think Australia is in a good position to resist a quiet Islamic invasion. Their immigration laws take a more firm approach when it comes to processing refugees than most western nations. They base a majority of their immigration numbers on their permanent skilled migration pattern. Though with the recent economic crunch, even those immigration numbers have been cut back.

Looking at the immigration numbers for Australia from 2006, immigrants from Islamic countries make up a relatively small fraction of the total immigrant population. Unless there is a major shift in policy down there, I don't see how things will go the way they have in Europe down in Oz. I'm more inclined to believe we'll have issues here in Canada than in Australia.

I'm interested to see what OWDU and any other Milnet Aussies have to say about this, as I understand the issue has become a big one in the past decade down there.

VIChris said:
While the issue of Muslim migration in Europe has certainly proved to be a controversial one, and has caused a lot of outcry from the countries you mention, I think Australia is in a good position to resist a quiet Islamic invasion. Their immigration laws take a more firm approach when it comes to processing refugees than most western nations. They base a majority of their immigration numbers on their permanent skilled migration pattern. Though with the recent economic crunch, even those immigration numbers have been cut back.

Looking at the immigration numbers for Australia from 2006, immigrants from Islamic countries make up a relatively small fraction of the total immigrant population. Unless there is a major shift in policy down there, I don't see how things will go the way they have in Europe down in Oz. I'm more inclined to believe we'll have issues here in Canada than in Australia.

I'm interested to see what OWDU and any other Milnet Aussies have to say about this, as I understand the issue has become a big one in the past decade down there.

No a good picture here. Many mainstream Australians have had enough, but its all too late.  I hope many take the time to read the links I have provided.

I am not going to sugar coat anything, you can decide for yourselves.

Certain areas of Sydney are even no go zones for police. A simple arrest will have 100s of irritated muslims surrounding the police, which usually means the riot squad has to be called in.

Muslim population in Australia is around 2-3%, although sounding small, they have created huge urban enclaves/ghettos in western Sydney mainly.  Sydney is known for the radical types. NSW Police have their hands full, and even had to establish a Middle Eastern Crime Force to try and combat an ever growing problem.

Read here http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26067235-2,00.html

and here http://www.australian-news.com.au/Tim_Priest.htm

Suburbs 30 yrs ago which were mainly NW European or Italian are now totally Islamic, and sadly the crime is outragous, no respect for our laws or the Police for that matter.

Signage on many vehicles and/or businesses are in arabic, no english, and even the phone numbers are in arabic.

I lived in Sydney for 10 years, all in Cronulla, Yes I left before this, but seen it coming http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/race-riots-spread-to-suburbs/2005/12/11/1134235951313.html

Assimailating NOT.

It is a different world in these places, and at times, I have felt more safe in Baghdad than places like Liverpool, Auburn, Wiley Park, Punch Bowl, and Bankstown.

Try here http://www.sydneyline.com/Lebanese%20riots.htm

Sad but true. I am very happy to be up here in Queensland, but the ME crime wave is already hitting QLD's Gold Coast.

I got to get to work, its Monday am here, and I am (now - at editing time) really late.

Cheers,

OWDU

I just wonder when the laws or anti racism are going to be applied to this type of crap . But of course the PC puss%%s will say this isnt inducing any hatred towards any one..

Overwatch Downunder said:
Muslim population in Australia is around 2-3%,

We've got you beat, Wes.  :)
In 2006, the Muslim population was estimated to be 783,800 or about 3.1% of the population.":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada

"According to the 2006 census, approximately 340,392 people or 1.71% of the population identify as Muslim":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia

In the U.S.A.: "There is no accurate count of the number of Muslims in the United States, as the U.S. Census Bureau does not collect data on religious identification. There is an ongoing debate as to the true size of the Muslim population in the US.":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States#Demographics

It appears I stand corrected. Thanks for the insight from grounds zero.

Back