• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August 27th 2012 BMQ

Boersma

Inactive
Reaction score
I see these on the forum and found out today that the 27th is when I start. And if you don't mind me asking, who's going? And what trade are you taking, and where are you from? Even I will answer this, I'm taking ACISS and I'm from Riverview NB, which is across the river from Moncton.

Just got my call, and went in today to get the prep book and all that goes along with it! Getting sworn in on the 15th and flying out on the 25th.  Going as Combat Engineer - Fredericton, NB

Sweet, not too far from me. You flying out from Moncton too? And Congrats on the job offer!

Thank you! They did not say, I would assume Fredericton though

I got a phone call yesterday. Going to be a NCIOP, getting sworn in on the 21st of August flying out August 25th.

Oh I am from Halifax by the way!

Got the call today! Swear in the 9th of August and leave the 25th. My trade is Air Weapons System Tech and I'm from London, ON. See you all soon!

Congrats guys, you'll love Saint Jean in the fall, fewer bugs, cooler temps and lots of fun!

My start date is the 25 of August, im shipping out from Ottawa..has anyone on this discussion completed BMQ?

Hey all,

I swear in on Aug 15th then head to BMQ Aug 25th. I'm Supply Tech from Whitby, on

Flying over august 25th, combat engineer  ;) all the way from prince george, British Columbia. Looks like im the only west coast fella. C u all there!!!

Just got my call today. Being sworn in on the 9th flying over the 25th. AVN tech from London Ontario. See you all there ;D

Am I under the right impression that we will get all of our travel information during the day of swearing in, or is there a separate meeting set up just before going to St. Jean? Thanks!

I'm fairly sure you get plane tickets and all the info you need the day you swear in.

Susu said:
My start date is the 25 of August, im shipping out from Ottawa..has anyone on this discussion completed BMQ?

What is your trade?
Good luck on your course!

Thanks! My trade is cooking, I'm really excited to get out there!

Thank Boersma and Stacked! Can not wait to start the whole process. Much anticipation has grown over the last year of the recruiting process!

Stacked said:
Boersma, do you have a relative in the CF?

Both great Grandparents on my mothers side of the family fought in WW2, and my mothers uncle was an infantry soldier and military fire fighter at one point. Other than that, I think that's it. I may have a relative that is in it that I don't know of, Why do you ask?

I was wondering from all of you guys going, do you do your physical during BMQ or before?

Back