• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Arrest in Melissa Richmond murder

Jarnhamar said:
I can't help but think one of this guys post-murder internet searches was for "PTSD symptoms for dummies".

Yeah, what a dump truck  ::)

Justice for Melissa Richmond, her family and soldiers legitimately diagnosed with PTSD.

Jarnhamar said:
Justice for Melissa Richmond, her family and soldiers legitimately diagnosed with PTSD.

Concur. Life in prison is the nicest fate this POS could get.

I have followed this case with a fair bit of interest. I hope justice will be done in the end with a lengthy jail sentence.  I pray Melissa's family and friends can find peace.

I was the Attending Officer at the trial, and was present for just over six of the eight weeks. I was there to see the verdict delivered. After hearing so much of the evidence, and watching the behavior of Mr Richmond on the stand and in the box for so long, I am in absolute agreement with the verdict. Even at the end, and after the victim impact statement, and when given an opportunity by the Judge to address the court and in particular the parents of the victim, he had nothing to say, and no emotion. In fact, the only times he cried during the trial was when his military service of PTSD was being discussed.

I hope he enjoys his new uniform, for he has certainly disgraced his former uniform.

Back