• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army/Navy Co-op

Hedgehog18

Inactive
Reaction score
Does the Army and Navy allow students from high school to come and do CO-OP with them ?... as you might notice i did leave out the Air Force! :p
:cdn:

try the search function...this has been discussed at lenght in another thread.

Whats wrong with the air force ?  :threat:

Yeah as i wrote it i figured someone would say that i cant relaly say i have anything against the airforces and if i am sitting in some war .. i will be alot more comfortable knowing its ours above and not the enemy .. guess just living on the east coast kind wore off on me !  :cdn:
also a lil pissed at not being able to be a pilot .. bad at advanced math and glasses
No matter land sea or air  i have great respect for all the CF members ..

The army is so jealous of the airforce!! (Flush toilets, Spec pay, trade, 2 to a room for poor LRP and one per room for TAL)

The Navy...as long as theres a duty free coming........

My section is 3/4 hard army retreads now wearing the blue.

Navy League rules!!!

when i tried to do a co-op in Toronto last year they told me there was no co-op in the army. apparently the military pays there co-op students and the schools would not allow that.

No navy Co-op on the east coast. Maybe with the dockyard..welding, boilermaker etc.

NCRCrow said:
No navy Co-op on the east coast. Maybe with the dockyard..welding, boilermaker etc.

my cousin is doing dock yard security for the halifax port you think they would allow that ?

:cdn:

yes it is funny ..  :cdn: but does it make any sence cuz i dont think it does lol  :cdn:

-Hutch- said:
when i tried to do a co-op in Toronto last year they told me there was no co-op in the army. apparently the military pays there co-op students and the schools would not allow that.

it depends on the Region and individual programs. Best advice is to ask your school Coop coordinator at your own location. The QY Rangers are running a Coop right now...

Sh0rtbUs said:
it depends on the Region and individual programs. Best advice is to ask your school Coop coordinator at your own location. The QY Rangers are running a Coop right now...

ya the TDSB does not do it as far as i know. i do know that the york region has it available. so the QY Rang in Aurora would have the co-op. it is to late for me to do the co-op now, i am done school in June.

There is co-op as stated with the QYR's as well as with the Ontario Regiment in Oshawa. It is best to check with co-op administrator in your school.  A point to remember, it is your responsibility to get there, so travel may be a hindrance.

gravyboat said:
The dental clinics usually have a co-op kid at the desks.
PS Who actually knows why I have a dental avatar?

Military just didnt have enough 'drill' in it for you?

yuk yuk yuk..sorry, a groaner i know  ::) ;D

Back