• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Cadets looking for kit?

chriscalow

Inactive
Reaction score
I am selling off all my army crap because I'm joining the Reg Force.  I bought waaay too much crap in my time in cadets.

For starters: 

Cot- $60
Crookneck Flashlight (w/lenses)- $10
Combat Boots sz10- $20
Combat Boots sz11- $20
WWII helmet (with ace of spades marks)- $20
woodland tilley hat- $10
Ground Sheet- $20
Helmet (current CF style)- $50
Canteen Pouch- $5
C-9. Utility Pouch- $5
Mosquito Headnet- $3
Drivers Goggles- $ 5
Garrison Jacket- $30
CF Sleeping bag w/liner- $60 (soo warm)
Medium sized cam-net- $40
Camnet scraps (attach to webbing, wear as hood {2 pieces})- $10
Large Ammo Box- $15
Large Ammo Box- $15
Medium Ammo Box- $10
Medium Ammo Box- $10

White Outs Pants- $25
White Outs Jacket $25
^^^^^sold as set for $40, (save $10)
Winter Mitts- $15
Winter Rucksack cover- $10
Whiteout Balaclava- $5

[All above winter items sold as ensemble $60 (save $20)]

Set of OD Combats (long tall skinny people)- $30
Set of OD Combats (long tall skinny people)- $30

Shovel with Cover- $10

Will deliver free to GTA

PM if interested.

My cadet cohort and I are interested in buying these together to save on shipping:
Crookneck Flashlight (w/lenses)- $10
CF Sleeping bag w/liner- $60 (soo warm)
Helmet (current CF style)- $50

However, the only catch is that we reuir the sleeping bag to have both the outer and inner bags (liner doesn't really mater) and for it to be in good shape.

Oh, and no commitment on buying with this next item but, are the white out's water proof?

Sorry bud, sleeping bag is just the inner,  and no the white outs are not waterproof.

You realize that even though you are joining the CF, some of this stuff you should keep.  Some of those things are nice when you have more than 1 set......makes your life easy when you lose something ( i.e. helmet, winter whites,)

Just a thought....

Cheers

I was just curious....

Why did you get a CF Helmet? Solely for rappelling or something? 'Cause there and the butts on the range are the only places I've ever seen them used with the RCAC.

Cheers,

Ok, the helmet's for snowmobiling... since my friend likes to look unique. But he also has a question, does the helmet come with the rigging and cover

Ok, my friend no longer cares about the rigging and the cover. So if you could offer it for $110 then we would definatly buy it.

(editied to change offer from 100 to 110)

Aesop and Piper, I thank you for the heads up, but I have sooo much stuff, that list just scrapes the surface.  WRT the Helmet, I got it because I'm into rapelling, rock climbing, and initially, because I was a noob who thought it would be cool to use it to train for the para course (it did help by the way).

You might want to hang on to some of that stuff... particularly, the cot and your ground sheet...

Can you get a picture of the mosquito head net and the cam net?

I believe your helmet, sleeping bag and flashlight have been sold  8)
checks on its way nice doing bussiness with you
-Eric Bergen

QY Rang. Messaged you about the kit I'm interested in. Please confirm. ???

Can you provide a pic of the winter gear?

gt102 @ istop.com

I am getting ahold of a digital camera this weekend so I should be able to get your picture requests taken care of by Sunday night.

No pictures yet? *sniffle*

be sure to send them out to gt102 @ istop.com once you do!

Well the kit just arrived I guess it was slow due to the influx of mothers day cards or something but it was worth the wait.
Thanks again,
Bergen

Back