• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Journeyman said:
I said I was "practicing."  :mad:

I'm still quite new at this caring, sensitive, everyone's opinion is equally valid, crap.  Cut me some slack here

;D

Ahhhh, I'm sorry JM.  Hugs? :-*

The Librarian said:
She is just trying to extort a dozen Keiths from me!!   :mad:

It's been about 3 weeks now since I had the pleasure to spend time with my Mr Keith. The Honey Lager that I had over the weekend, was good but not the same. Looks like he has moved on from me "sigh".... awaiting next time to spend time in his company  8) I'm going to reserve his company for the next M&G... with all this talk about him, I think he should be our signature beer for get togethers...   ;) Ah, some may love Sleeman's, some may love Guinness ... but I, will be faithful to Keith's!

~Rebecca

proudnurse said:
I think [Keith's] should be our signature beer for get togethers...   ;)

:-X 

You're young; in time maybe you'll learn: "don't eat yellow snow, don't drink yellow beer."

If it isn't dark ale, it.......well, it isn't dark ale.  ;)

Danjanou said:
So now that patio season is here and not just teasing us like earlier in the month, am I hearing grumbling for another in the not too distant future?
So, how's the recce going Danjanou?  Any ideas, dates, THEMES?  The buttless chap, Star Trek thing didn't pan out the last time.

Journeyman said:
:-X 

You're young; in time maybe you'll learn: "don't eat yellow snow, don't drink yellow beer."

If it isn't dark ale, it.......well, it isn't dark ale.  ;)

Thanks JM  ;D I in fact did try dark ale before... Guinness and it was too bitter for my liking. I think that I'm definitely partial to Keiths' Red
as Tree Hugger has mentioned... again! You never know, my taste may become acquired in time but for now I have my favourite! Other than wine, which is actually my favourite out of anything.

~Rebecca

proudnurse said:
You never know, my taste may become acquired in time but for now I have my favourite! Other than wine, which is actually my favourite out of anything.

Well I am a bit of a Shiraz fan  :)

8)
Ooowwwww, my head hurts.
Frantically searching for some for the hair of the dog    ;)

OK, here we go...

TheGirlsagain.jpg

TheCrew.jpg

TheBodyguardortheDrinkGuard.jpg

TessandMoe.jpg

Table.jpg

SlimandTess.jpg

Slim.jpg

Rebecca.jpg

PMedMoe.jpg

OUCH.jpg

MMandVern.jpg

Mingling.jpg

MedicineMan.jpg

Dileas.jpg

CFWannabeandPMedMoe.jpg

CFWannabe.jpg

Behaving.jpg

the 48th regulator said:
Who was that good looking fella in the soccer jersey?  Looked like he commanded the crowd.

dileas

tess

Especially in this shot  ;) :

TheGirlsBehaving.jpg

You just had to jump in there to ruin it eh?  :mad:

Wow, Vern, those are awesome pics!!!!  For those of you who think the Toronto M&G did not occur......
15.gif

Pictures Yaaaa!! :D

Would you mind attaching names to one of them Vern ?

I can guess some of them but not all 8)

Thanks  Vern

I'm with JM - faces should remain nameless.  Though if you like we can have a pin the name on the face game - have someone write out the roll call and guess who belongs to what pic ;D.

MM

Back