• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

army.ca meet and greet in pembroke/petawawa area any one intrested?

harry8422

Inactive
Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone on this site from the petawawa/Pembroke area would be intrested in having a meet and greet some time in the future if so post back on ideas as to when and  where it could take place

it would *so* have to be at yog's.
but at least wait till everyone is back off of leave at least.
not saying I'd show up, cuz if there's a bunch of drunk army guys around me, then well I tend to do bad things as well.
Greg

oh of course we would wait until everyone is back from leave i was just curious to find out if anyone was actually intrested in even having one

I'd be interested in it if it goes on, depending when, but I won't go to Yogs anymore.

Ask some of the old-timer 1 RCRers why.

Yeoman said:
it would *so* have to be at yog's.

Is Yog's a new place.  I've never heard of it.  Yogi's and the Warehouse are usually not too conducive for such meet 'n greets.  Most have found that Kelsey's is easier to get to/find.

George Wallace said:
Is Yog's a new place.  I've never heard of it.  Yogi's and the Warehouse are usually not too conducive for such meet 'n greets.  Most have found that Kelsey's is easier to get to/find.

The Yog is Yogis

Hi there,

I would be interested in attending such a get together.  Yogis is not my preferred location.  How about one of the Jr Ranks Clubs on base...the beer is cheaper!

Ed Gagnon

I'm more partial to Kelsey's, like George said...hasn't been bad in the past.

Eddie Gagnon said:
Hi there,

I would be interested in attending such a get together.  Yogis is not my preferred location.  How about one of the Jr Ranks Clubs on base...the beer is cheaper!

Ed Gagnon

Unless booked as a function we wouldn't be able to go the the Jr Ranks due to the mixture of "Ranks" that may be in attendance.  I would lean more towards Kelseys in Pet or GDay's in Pembroke.

PoPo

PoPo said:
Unless booked as a function we wouldn't be able to go the the Jr Ranks due to the mixture of "Ranks" that may be in attendance.

Exactly

Sounds good to me,  Kelseys has a better envoirment.  Need a place to crash Des?

Cheers
Pop

Popurhedoff said:
Sounds good to me,  Kelseys has a better envoirment.  Need a place to crash Des?

Cheers
Pop

x2 for Kelsey's

Depending on when it is, what my course schedule is like, if I can get a way up there and if I have a place to crash (wow, lots of factors there!!), count me in for Kelsey's too.  :D

Depending on the night, and assuming I can find a sitter for Hit JR, I'm in too.

+1 on going to Kelsey's

airmich said:
Depending on when it is, what my course schedule is like, if I can get a way up there and if I have a place to crash (wow, lots of factors there!!), count me in for Kelsey's too.  :D

Mich you know you always have a place to crash here!

You too Des, but I see you have another offer as well. Either way make sure you stop by and see your favorite kid in the whole wide world otherwise she might start to forget her Uncle Des ;)

Give me a timing and I may be able to make it as well.

Regards

HitorMRS said:
You too Des, but I see you have another offer as well. Either way make sure you stop by and see your favorite kid in the whole wide world otherwise she might start to forget her Uncle Des ;)

Thanks for the offers Pop and Mrs. I'll figure out what's going on when there's a bit more details. Maybe Mich and I can arrange to make our way down there from the Ottawa region.

And Mrs, you absolutely know I'll come by to see you and the 'lil one. No trip to Pet is complete 'less i see my favourite lil niece!

As far as baby-sitter, you still using that one I'm "not allowed to touch" ?  ;D

Sig_Des said:
As far as baby-sitter, you still using that one I'm "not allowed to touch" ?  ;D

Yup I am, and her Mom would break you in two if you even looked at her the wrong way, I'm just trying to protect you here!

HitorMRS said:
Yup I am, and her Mom would break you in two if you even looked at her the wrong way, I'm just trying to protect you here!

:rofl:

On the note of babysitter, we'll be sure to give you as much headsup as possible Mrs, so that you can arrange the time for her.

HitorMRS said:

Hey I think she was making eyes at me, last time...

Back