• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca banned, Milnet.ca okay.

Pieman

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

When I go to www.army.ca I cannot log into or view the forum. Message comes up and says that server or guest account may be banned. (I don't think that would be the case here)

I can log into milnet.ca with no issues

Is there a phasing out of the army.ca domain? Or am I encountering a glitch?

Thanks.

I am thinking a type of glitch.  I am using www.army.ca with no problems.

I always access my account through army.ca...

The IP is coming in as banned and I don't know why..........because, as far as I know, if it was it would cover all the incarnations of this website.
A job for Mike tomorrow.

I suspect gremlins.
When was the last time you were able to log in on the Army.ca site?

Bruce is right, all sites should react the same as they are all just different front-ends to the same system. However a caching server may have stored the ban page for someone on army.ca, asymmetrical routes or some other oddity may be at play. At any rate, it should be fixed up now.

How about this: Bruce is right, about a potentially complex technical issue.

Mike Bobbitt said:
How about this: Bruce is right, about a potentially complex (unproven as yet) technical issue.

Mike Bobbitt said:
How about this: Bruce is right, about a potentially complex technical issue.

Bruce and issue together.  Isn't that what we are most used to seeing?  ;)

All seems to be working fine again on my end. Thanks Bruce! ;)

Pieman said:
All seems to be working fine again on my end. Thanks Bruce! ;)
Mike does the work; Bruce gets the credit.  Yes folks, Bruce is a staff officer.  ;D

If Bruce was real staff officer matertial, he would have blamed Mike first and then added to no one and everyone in particular that he directed him to fix it right now. No, Bruce failed staff weenie test one, so there may be hope for him yet.

Back