• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca apps for Android

Aqua Canuck

Inactive
Reaction score
Are there any plans to release an Android version of the Army.ca apps currently available for the iPhone?

I tried to code it overseas, and was unable to learn how to code Android stuff. Someone would have to port it over.

Aqua Canuck said:
Are there any plans to release an Android version of the Army.ca apps currently available for the iPhone?

Plans yes, but execution has been lacking. :)

So far I haven't progressed beyond the "plans" stage so I would say if the apps are ported, it would not be in the short or medium term. Probably 12+ months unfortunately, and the way my schedule has been, I'll probably be saying near the same thing this time next year. ;)

Cheers
Mike

I was about to ask about the Android version of Battle Pro when I found this thread. Is there anything the community can do to move this along? I wasn't planning on becoming an Android coder/developer, but if this can be broken up into parts then many hands can make for less work.

It's the world's oldest problem, no time and no money to allocate to the project. I wish I could say I've made progress on the Android stuff but it still stands firmly on the "To Investigate" list.

Back