• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armoured recce aide-memoire?

blackhat123

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the Armoured Recce aide-memoire, either digital or in print. I'm not located near the Armour School kit shop (and last I heard they were out of stock anyway), but I'm looking for a copy to use on an upcoming course.

THAT is pure fuckin' retarded.  Soldiers should not have to pay for stuff like that.

:2c:  see if you can get the older blue "Checklist" book with page protectors.  I had one for years with all my SOPs etc in it.  I also used to carry the Tp Ldr's manual in my utility pouch on my webbing with my 'SOP' book.

They look pretty much exactly like the picture below, but don't say "flight crew" on them.  They are available in the system, I just got one before Christmas for my flying 'stuff'.

41FG5h7w1wL._SY355_.jpg

Eye In The Sky said:
THAT is pure ******' retarded.  Soldiers should not have to pay for stuff like that.

:2c:  see if you can get the older blue "Checklist" book with page protectors.  I had one for years with all my SOPs etc in it.  I also used to carry the Tp Ldr's manual in my utility pouch on my webbing with my 'SOP' book.

They look pretty much exactly like the picture below, but don't say "flight crew" on them.  They are available in the system, I just got one before Christmas for my flying 'stuff'.

Rog, thanks for the suggestion. I'll get on my SQ and see if he can order a few in.

Back