• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you safe? Get a Tinfoil Hat!

S

Smoothbore

A very interesting read about Velostat helmets, and how they can help you.

http://www.stopabductions.com/

So this is how Infanteers "tinfoil hat" people look like..

;D

It's hard to believe aint it? Apparently these people live on the same world as we do. What do you think breeds these types of characters?

Strange how when you are on line, my demotes go up. Mate, i dont really care, but for the record, i cant use my promote and demote system when I am on recorded warning, so its not me who keeps piling up your negative count.

Who is the person who had some much time to loose, he/she actually sat down and did think of searching for that!!!  wow!!  I have some painting to do, if this person wants to spend some time!!  ;D

What can't you find on the internet..  I know!!  serious things!!!  :p

No thanks, I know how to make a tin foil hat.
Gawd damn youngin's makin' up newfangled inventions, why the old things work jus' as well!  ;D :p

Interesting - but I'd say this guy needs to see a shrink.  ;)

The guy in the photo is an actual Hollywood actor....Jon Locke.

Wes - Where did youy come up with that? I gave you two demotes for telling me to piss off for no reason and not coming up with any valid response to my argument, and I stopped interacting with you since then, and no I am not malicious like some people around here that go demoting people for what they said a while back.

Eek - guys, have a little respect for one another.
Whatever the issue is, resolve it.
I can't take these bad vibes. Especially in a section of the forum ment for those out of the ordinary amusing things.
If you have grudges, please take them up in PM's.

I'm only a child - I'm influenced by these sort of things!  :-[

Smoothbore, dont go flogging a dead horse. WRT your post No.9 of the locked Insurgents thread. Your denial or refusal to believe that there is not a problem with radical islam vs the west is absurd. Take a look what you wrote.

Secondly, I am not going to re-start another POINTLESS argument with ya. Just mind your manners! If you want to have a piece of me have the courage to PM me.

Keep in mind that it is not me with the recorded warning, anyway, I have nothing against you.

Now back to Velostat helmets..

Funny, I was issued one of those. I got it right after my lie detector test deception course.

Back