• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are "they" here? Giant object spotted over earth

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Myth
Reaction score
Maybe they're here to watch the Christmas classic die hard. Or maybe something more nefarious?

Does this coincide with gun control attempts to take guns away from citizens? Are our politicians already infiltrated?

Remember the NASA site that was mysteriously shut down and everyone evacuated a few months ago?

Gigantic 'Object' Spotted Towering Over Earth From ISS – Then NASA Feed Cuts Out

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/746841/NASA-conspiracy-alien-news-iss-international-space-station-blue-object-cut-live-feed-video/amp

1515340.jpg

Load ready press-check :threat:

Did they happen to mention if the Earth was flat while they were up there or not?  ;D

MM

Just in case....remember to vote Kodos!

Twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

Looks like an aurora to me.  :dunno:

But hey, don't let me interrupt the conspiracy stories about NASA.  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

PMedMoe said:

I don't see the 4 engines, MAD boom or the 4 trails of freedom smoke in its wake  ;)

PMedMoe said:

But hey, don't let me interrupt the conspiracy stories about NASA.  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

Next you'll say this is just a piece of space junk  ;D

images

Path-of-Oumuamua.jpg

Jarnhamar said:
Next you'll say this is just a piece of space junk  ;D

images

Path-of-Oumuamua.jpg

It isn't a junk.  It came to check on the humpback whales.  Whales are fine so they left.  But it will be back to check again.  When it does the aircraft carriers in Alameida will have a serious security breach in the 1980's. 

if you know what I am talking about someone likely took your lunch money in school. 

Remius said:
if you know what I am talking about someone likely took your lunch money in school.

"Where do you keep your nu-cle-a wessels?"

Kids these days won't know the stigma of being the nerdy person in class, before nerdy became cool thanks to Big Bang Theory and Chris Hadfield.

:'(

Remius said:
It isn't a junk.  It came to check on the humpback whales.  Whales are fine so they left.  But it will be back to check again.  When it does the aircraft carriers in Alameida will have a serious security breach in the 1980's. 

Considering you know all that, I'm guessing the lunch money comment is based on personal experience.  :whistle:

Remius said:

No one took my lunch money......never had any.

garb811 said:
Considering you know all that, I'm guessing the lunch money comment is based on personal experience.  :whistle:

Used to always bring a lunch.  Didn’t stop the bullies though.  Then all the milk I drank kicked in.  Funny how small bullies can get after a summer or two.  We’re veering off topic and should get back to the space probe and how we have to save the whales.

Remius said:
...should get back to the space probe and how we have to save the whales.

I just hope the probe has KY and propofol this time around...

MM

Back