• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ARE THERE ANY MEMBERS OF 1 RCR COY OR E COY (MORTOR PLT) OUT THERE 78 /82

plumber

Inactive
Reaction score
LOOKING FOR SOME OLD FRIENDS FROM C COY OR E COY 1978 TO 1982 , OR ANY ONE THAT WAS IN CYPRUS WITH THE RCR IN 84/85 :cdn:

Hi Plumber, was with Duke's from 82 to 88 (the LOTPed); did the Cyprus tour & gained about 8 lbs - couldv'e been the 'Run around the Island' pt, but was most likely the 10 cent heineken  ;D

You most likely remember Mike Moles, Joe Mayo & Bruce King to name a few fro Charles
-gerry

yes i do remember them i know bruce got out and joinsd the north novascotia highlanders . i was in mortor plt in 80 to summer of 82 when capt Belfor was the plt co and jerry ducette was a sec co along with ray clouett and jack hurley . :cdn:

Mike Moyles remustered to MP mid to late '80s and was in Ottawa about 1 year ago; Bruce I heard retired and moved back home to Newfoundland (heard he was/is doing reserves). Seen Jerry Doucette and Kenny Lutz about 6 years ago in Aldershot ; I was tasked out from Gagetown for platoon WO on a QL3 reserve med a course; Jerry & Kenny both went reserves from Royal Newfoundland Regiment, they were platton WO's for QL3 reserve infantry courses; all great soldiers.

Pro Patria

-gerry

It would be nice to try and get some of the guys together that live in the area sometime when the weather gets nicer. :cdn:

Back