• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

APRIL FOOLS 2006 - Army.ca Transfer of Ownership

Mike - why has my mod status been revoked?

The pogrom is upon us, Day of Long Bayonettes, anyone?  I fear this is the end of a beautiful thing.  We knew it had to come, the Army fears change, and destroys what it doesn't understand.

Good thing I'm still in Texas or I would be finding my way to Mike's front lawn with some of former Army.ca compadres with signs, rocks and a few dozen eggs.  Hope you and the family did not have any plans to go shopping today Mike - check your car tires lately.  Maybe we could organize a rolling car demonstration from Col By Drive to Mike's front door.  Living proof - everyone has their price.  I hope it was worth it Mike.

Enjoy those thirty pieces of silver....I believe that's the going price?

Has the date of the announcement got any significance?

Old Sweat said:
Has the date of the announcement got any significance?
Yes, the budget for the transfer is part of the 2006/2007 Fiscal Year, which starts today. No announcement could be made before the budget was guaranteed.

Kat Stevens said:
Enjoy those thirty pieces of silver....I believe that's the going price?

Nice...  Judas comments...

Now Mike just needs to kill himself to make the prophecy complete!

It looks like the sherrif just joined the rustlers.

Well at least most of you have the option to stay or not.  They are already fast and furiously disposing of the Navy folk.  Guess we would contaminate the site.  Has the Air Force gotten the same termination memo?  Mine says I have until noon to clear out any posts and messages I want to keep before it is all wiped clear and given a proper burial at sea.

This sucks. I love this site and now i get a message saying because this is an military forum civilians may not be able to come here (or if they can it will only be the recruiting forum, no decision has been made yet) . I know card and I will be the first ones on your door step mike. Hope you dont mind cleaning some eggs off the front of your house. >:D :rage: :skull:

Well, time to give Bruce, Ex-D and muskrat their DS status back again... you're not getting off that easily! :)

Thanks to everyone who participated.

I was just about to mention it was April 1st for those who were not aware :p

Hi all,

I really hope I'm right with this one ! ! - It is April 01 - and that is APRIL FOOLS DAY on my calendar.  ;D

With a little bit of luck.

Drummy

Too many posts while typing. Oh well ::)

You're great Mike, that was alot of fun for a rainy Saturday morning.  Very well done.  I was curious as to how many honestly didn't realize the date, but it was more fun to play along.

I knew it smelled of an Aprils Fools Joke ...... hahaha...... Good one Mike

You mean I used that 30 pieces of silver thing for nothing?  Opportunities like that don't pop up every day.  No hard feelings, Boss? Sir?? Mikey, buddy?

This thread is gay! That said if this ever does happen for real you can delete all my posts along with my user name account.

Back