• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Q's - Fitness and In Progress Schooling

manna15

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have two questions about the actual application:

1. Though I'm starting a fitness regime, I haven't been active in the past 12 months and I have no sports history. Will I be automatically disqualified if I check off "none" for fitness on my application?

2. I am still doing classes in university and I'm only going to stop if my application is denied, so I put my end date as Mar 2015 (because you can't post date it). Is that fine? Will I have more of a chance to explain later? I want to pursue a trade right now and, should it seem beneficial to my career, resume university at a later date.

I'm looking at airborne electronic sensor operator as a first choice and air weapons system technician and meteorologist technician as additional options, though I really lean towards the first. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

This is why you have an interview, you'll get to explain all these questions.

Really doesn't matter what you put.  Your application will not get thoroughly reviewed, until the first time you visit your local Recruiting Detachment where you will be able to explain away until your hearts content.

Thank you for your replies! I just wanted to be sure that I would actually be invited in to explain away as opposed to being discarded due to a lack of fitness or sports involvement.

Back