• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone care for a Darth Burger?

Me likey. Now hungry.

(heavy mechanical breathing sounds here - imagine them if you will)

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of this burger!"

or as Forrest Gump would say:

"I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is."

Where do we find one of these?

Jim Seggie said:
(heavy mechanical breathing sounds here - imagine them if you will)

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of this burger!"

or as Forrest Gump would say:

"I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is."

Where do we find one of these?
In France, so you'd better want one REALLY bad to make the trip.

milnews.ca said:
In France, so you'd better want one REALLY bad to make the trip.

We should franchise these bad boys - or will the USA ban them on account of the French being "surrender monkeys?"  ;)

Jim Seggie said:
We should franchise these bad boys - or will the USA ban them on account of the French being "surrender monkeys?"  ;)
Well, the burgers, as pictured, appear to have cheese, so that fits the "cheese eating" part.....

Am I the only one that is a bit concerned about that makes the bun that colour? :S

HavokFour said:
Am I the only one that is a bit concerned about that makes the bun that colour? :S

Colur Shmolour - that's half the fun!!  ;D

HavokFour said:

I am going to presume that you will eat other makes/models of fast food, and you're concerned about some food colouring?

Scott said:
I am going to presume that you will eat other makes/models of fast food, and you're concerned about some food colouring?
Good point - pick up a package of ordinary hamburger buns in a supermarket, and see if you can explain to a child what the last few items on the list of ingredients are.

Back