• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone applying for nursing officer

Savoie

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm from Fredericton and I'm applying in the forces to become a nursing officer. I have had my first contact and I'm doing my aptitude test in 2 weeks. Just wondering if there's anyone out there in the same process?

Recruiting Centre: - Fredericton
Regular/ Reserve: Reg
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade choice 1: Nursing
Trade choice 2: -
Trade Choice 3: -
Applied: September 22
Selected for further processing: - September 26
CFAT : - October 21
Medical: - TBD
TSD: - TBD
Interview: - TBD
Merit Listed: - TBD
Position offered: - TBD
Enrollment/swearing in:- TBD
BMQ: - TBD

Necroing this because I'm curious. Are you applying as someone with RN, LPN, PN, etc. experience or no?

Hi,

I am from Montréal and I applied for DEO nursing officier about a year ago, was on the Merit list in September and just got an offer yesterday to start  in January.

Good luck to you

Hey, I'm from Kingston, ON applying to ROTP for nursing, I have completed my CFAT (told I have diner very well and am extremely competitive) now just waiting on my medical and interview.

tessa.vanz said:
I have completed my CFAT (told I have diner very well

I was told that I lunch well is this the same thing?

Just bugging you.  Good luck I have family sitting on the same merit list so I hope you break a leg  ;D

Friggen autocorrect... Even before I saw your reply I noticed my mistake as I was scrolling through the board, I don't know how I didn't notice it earlier! Thanks!

Back