• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any other fans of the Trailer Park Boys?

fav character

• bubbles

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • ricky

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • julian

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • randy

• Mr lahey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trevor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like em all!!!!! well bublbes is deffinenatly a pimp. Man that show just sets it up for us nova scotians pretty grand. Now its filmed in dartmouth and pretty much all over halifax. I thinik everyone should grow up like them! JK JK

got a cahnce to see it last year, the one where they bail Ricky outta jail on Christmas too friggin funny.
And Bubbles rocks (should be the next CDS)

absent_element said:
not sure about location..I know its somewhere in the maritimes...

I like Bubbles that guy cracks me up...."a dope shed is no place for a kitty"

Its "A dope trailer is no place for a kitty"

absent_element said:
lol...c'mon Ricky is just a dumbass...bubbles is the genious out of the three. (As far as smarts go on that show)

See the one where Mr. Lahey (sp?) tells Julian to watch out for the crap hawks? Bubbles freaked out..."Oh no Julien the goddamn crap hawks are circling" omg I lauged my *** off.

It's Sh!t hawks

and if I do recall correctly, Mr. Lahey says "I'll have my eyes on you like a sh!thawk"

When my sister was here this past July, I was able to get her this wonderful moment

DSCN1229.jpg

That was a very difficult poll.  they all make me howl!

cheers

PV

I like lahey because he is always bring out the most funny moments with rickey, almost every good scene with ricky has without fail something to do with jim.

TPB is one of the best things to come out of Nova Scotia, and I'm a proud resident of Lr. Sackville, the birthplace of the TPB. One of my teachers actually appeared on two different episode as a cop. Its why I wear my Bubs t-shirt as often as possible  ;D 

Can anyone tell me when the new season starts? Not next year, I hope...

Springroll said:
When my sister was here this past July, I was able to get her this wonderful moment

DSCN1229.jpg

Dammit Springroll, get ME a moment too! =D

I either want a shot with bubbles, each holding a kitty, both sitting in shopping carts. A shot of Julien and I, each with a rum and coke, standing on the hood of Cyrus' car, or myself and Ricky totally wrecked, lying in the middle of a gravel road... with 9mm in our belts.

STAND AND DELIVER!  ;D

Legit question-who in her military CoC thought it was ok for her to be in the trailer park boys? We can't talk about politics at work but she's allowed to be on this while in uniform? Makes sense

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206

I assume she asked for permission to partake in a second job like anyone else can.

Not sure why this is in the PT section?

In any case, hopefully she'll never be a presiding officer at a summary trial. She's convicted her coworker without any sort of due process.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/lucy-decoutere-no-bad-feelings-between-actress-and-trailer-park-boys-cast-1.2844613

Seems she has been told by the Team!!

Lucy DeCoutere: 'No bad feelings' between actress and 'Trailer Park Boys' cast

image.jpg

Lucy DeCoutere leaves a Toronto courthouse, on Thursday, March 24, 2016. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/Chris Young)

The Canadian Press
Published Monday, April 4, 2016 12:42PM EDT
Last Updated Monday, April 4, 2016 8:30PM EDT

Former "Trailer Park Boys" actress Lucy DeCoutere insists she remains friends with the cast and crew of the show she has resigned from despite saying her departure was linked to the arrest of a co-star in the U.S.
DeCoutere announced her resignation on Twitter on Saturday and said it was connected to one of the show's principal actors being charged with misdemeanour domestic battery a day earlier.
A publicist for the "Trailer Park Boys", however, reportedly said DeCoutere told the show's producer a few weeks ago that she would not be returning next season.
RELATED STORIES
Lucy DeCoutere quits 'Trailer Park Boys' after 'Bubbles' arrest
Late Sunday night, DeCoutere said it had been an "extremely tough" weekend.
"The TPB cast and crew are still my friends and there are no bad feelings between us," DeCoutere tweeted before adding. "I am floored by the hundreds of derogatory, cruel and heartless messages I've read. For those who are being kind? Rock on! You make TPB fun."
DeCoutere has become a well-known figure across the country after testifying against former CBC broadcaster Jian Ghomeshi at his sexual assault trial. He was found not guilty last month.
DeCoutere's co-star, Mike Smith, who played the character Bubbles on the cult comedy show, was arrested in Los Angeles on Friday, booked on suspicion of misdemeanour domestic battery and released hours later on bail.
He denied any wrongdoing in a written statement, saying the woman involved in the incident was a friend of his with whom he had a "loud and heated dispute."
"At no time did I assault her. I am not guilty of the misdemeanour charged against me," he said.
In the same statement, which was issued by the "Trailer Park Boys," a woman who says she was described as the alleged victim in the incident also denied the police allegations.
"It saddens me the way things are being reported and the way it was handled by the police," the woman is quoted as saying "At no point did I feel I was in danger, otherwise I would've called the police myself, which I did not. The police were called by others not present in the room who mistakenly perceived the argument to be something other than what it was."
After news of Smith's arrest surfaced, DeCoutere tweeted: "If I find out that somebody is abusive, I cut them out of my life" and then announced she was leaving the show.
Smith will return to a L.A. court on April 29 to face the charge.
"Trailer Park Boys" is about three petty felons living in a trailer park. The show appears on Netflix

Sheep Dog AT said:
I assume she asked for permission to partake in a second job like anyone else can.

Sure. But most second jobs aren't working on a show about drug addicts and criminals. Dont get me wrong.. I like the show and all, but its not exactly representative of military ethos

Bird_Gunner45 said:
Sure. But most second jobs aren't working on a show about drug addicts and criminals. Dont get me wrong.. I like the show and all, but its not exactly representative of military ethos

Oh stop.

First of all, I am sure she got permission, and the Military does not mind.

Gez, a bunch of matlock's on the fucking case.

Back