• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any one near the 1 Svc Bn kitshop?

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Just wandering if anyone's around there? :) and with a really trusting personality  ;)

okay... anyone? Just wandering because I heard that they've got some nice hi-tech's for CHEAP like $80 for a nice pair of Hi-Techs :|...

Perhaps you can contact someone at 1 Svc Bn and find out who runs the kit shop and see about arranging something right from them

hmmmm that I guess would be the smart thing to do. thanks for pointing that out though!  ;D

You might want to go straight to the source.  The 1 Svc Bn kit shop, along with 6 others across Canada (incl Wainwright) are all owned by the same fellow.  He just happens to be the RQMS of my unit.  PM me if you have DIN access (from your work station), and I will set you up with his e-mail.  You can probably get your best deal by working directly with him.  We stock the boots in our Bn Canteen.  The Hi Techs might be $80 (I dunno), but the  the Desert Magnums that his company stocks direct from the U.S. mfr will set you back a little more than $100.  Still a very good price.

Just say'in....

Thanks Mark C! I'll definetly PM you tomorrow when I get into work. Cheers!

Back