• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any One Help

903BCDragoons

Hi i live in kelowna bc and i want to sign up with the army but in the Edmonton Garrison Steele Bariks Strathcona'a how do i do that to i go to a recruiter in edmonton or do i go to my local on and tell them i wanna go to the Edmonton Base

Kincanucks...this one's for you...i'm all out of tea  ;D

You want to join, yet you're already a Private?  ???

How about this for an idea... the Army puts you where THEY need you?

903BCDragoons said:
Hi i live in kelowna bc and i want to sign up with the army but in the Edmonton Garrison Steele Bariks Strathcona'a how do i do that to i go to a recruiter in edmonton or do i go to my local on and tell them i wanna go to the Edmonton Base

Go to the local recruiting office and tell them you want to be an Armoured soldier and you want your Regiment affiliation to be LDSH.  If you pass everything you should be in Edmonton in a year or two.  Good Luck.

Yoo hoo Kincanucks... <with tea and pinkie extended>....

kincanucks said:
Yoo hoo pronto....<with plate of finger sandwiches held out>

How do I get into the Army and still maintain my high sense of politesse and decorum? <Blushes shyly and bats eyes> I want to join and immediately qualify for Airborne, Sniper, Medic, MP, and run for parliament. O, and mommy and daddums don't like the nasty-wasty military so I need an excuse/reason to tell them. O, and I am a communist. O yea - big guns going "boom" hurt my ears.
;D

... back to serious business now...

pronto said:
How do I get into the Army and still maintain my high sense of politesse and decorum? <Blushes shyly and bats eyes> I want to join and immediately qualify for Airborne, Sniper, Medic, MP, and run for parliament. O, and mommy and daddums don't like the nasty-wasty military so I need an excuse/reason to tell them. O, and I am a communist. O yea - big guns going "boom" hurt my ears.
;D

I suppose you want some fancy kool CADPAT Tac Vest now too?

... back to serious business now...

im a pvt because im a cadet right now and i want to join the army

yes i live in kelowna B.C. canada.

im with the 903 B.C. Dragoon's Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps

Back