• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any one going to Chilliwack this summer for BMQ with the reserves?

U

unreal

Any one going to Chilliwack this summer for BMQ with the reserves?
These are the dates:
1. 28 Jun 04 - 27 Aug 04
2. 02 Jul 04 - 31 Aug 04
3. Fall/Winter Course [typically you have to commit to three weekends per month from Jan - Mar]

I am going for fall and winter one (sept). the Sgt said the summer bmq is full... also I still have school.. so I choose the Fall BMQ.

I was hoping to go, but I just finished everything last week.  Looks like fall BMQ as well.  Yot - what regiment are you with?
Greg

I am nominated into the july 2nd intake for BMQ in chilliwack. I was just sworn into the Royal Westminster Regiment last friday and have been sized for kit and such. right now im just waitning for the word to say im giong forsure.

I have my name in for both the BMQ and SQ courses this summer in Chilliwack starting July 2nd. Last parade night I got word that a lot of the courses in Chilliwack were being cancelled or cut back though so I hope I can still go. There are about 12 guys from the BC Dragoons B Squadron that need to go too so it will be really bad if the courses are cancelled.

well, I can't make the July 2nd one... I still have school

guys what unti are u going to??

Back