• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any current MP's on here?

George89

Inactive
Reaction score
I am just wondering if there are any current MP's that would be able to PM me with regards to a question I have, which can only be answered by a current MP. Thank you.

George, hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal your thread from you.

I also have a question for an MP.

I have a RCMP friend who wants to fly in for my BMQ grad. Now, my trade is MP, and I was wondering if there was any kind of ceremony at the end of QL3, where perhaps I would be presented with my badge? Or do they just boot you out the door and tell you to report in at your first posting? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

George89:  PM away.

Precept:  It's the military, you'll do a parade or ceremony for any kind of career course where you can invite guests.  Most Branches/Regiments have a special touch to the Grad parade for the QL3 to welcome the graduates to the family.  For us, it is getting your tin.

garb811 said:
George89:  PM away.

Precept:  It's the military, you'll do a parade or ceremony for any kind of career course where you can invite guests.  Most Branches/Regiments have a special touch to the Grad parade for the QL3 to welcome the graduates to the family.  For us, it is getting your tin.

Thanks Garb, I had a feeling you were going to be the first to respond. Was there a limit on the number of guests you could invite? (Basic & QL3)

Been a loooong time for me but I doubt it.  Most of the venues are pretty big and even if there isn't enough seating, folks can generally stand around the parade square/drill hall. 

Back