• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Another terror attack in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it probably was terrifying for the driver and people on the bus, I don't think I would call this a terror attack.  I also don't see why the Prime Minister would even get involved with, while unusual a relativly minor crime (minor in that no one was killed or wounded). This is a city of Toronto issue not a national one.

So, it's probably worth mentioning that this was a very "tongue in cheek" post. I commented on the knife attack thread (now locked) and got eaten alive because i suggested that the problem was mental illness, and not radical Islam.

I figured we could all have a laugh at this funny image, and maybe not take ourselves so seriously all the time on here. References to our PM were at the expense of the genuine facebook trolls that i get to deal with on a daily basis. Hell, I voted for the guy, and am a total peacenik myself.

A wise man once said "F*ck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Bucky said:
So, it's probably worth mentioning that this was a very "tongue in cheek" post. I commented on the knife attack thread (now locked) and got eaten alive because i suggested that the problem was mental illness, and not radical Islam.

I figured we could all have a laugh at this funny image, and maybe not take ourselves so seriously all the time on here. References to our PM were at the expense of the genuine facebook trolls that i get to deal with on a daily basis. Hell, I voted for the guy, and am a total peacenik myself.

A wise man once said "F*ck 'em if they can't take a joke."

There are sarcasm, and other, emoticons available to emphasise your remarks on this means. Internet posts don't convey feelings and attitudes very well. If you don't use the emoticons or other means, no one can be blamed for taking your postings as being serious.

---Staff---

At first I was like damn... this man must have really wanted Timmies! Then I read the full article and realized how misleading the title in the screenshot was... :facepalm: The article states that "The suspect eventually directed the driver to pull over at a Tim Hortons at Steeles Ave. W. and Sante Dr., just east of Hwy. 400 in Vaughan. The suspect then entered the Tim Hortons and called 911, “advising them he believed he had overdosed on drugs.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/03/18/man-arrested-after-forcing-bus-to-skip-stops.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back