• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Announcing Milnet.ca / Navy.ca / Air-Force.ca

Mike Bobbitt said:
For the record, it was a problem that *only* affected subscribers, which is why I couldn't see it!
and I changed my internet for nothing?!  :D

Mike Bobbitt said:
No, a change to Firefox is always a good thing. :)
But then I changed back and it is all weird now. My Internet Explorer I mean, but that is a different story.

Looks like you've been very busly lately Mike, nice job by the way.
As to the drop down menus, they work fine for me with IE 7 but  with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3. I get the drop down menus but they cover up the navigation buttons. eg. I can get the drop down menu for the forums but cannot click on the forum button itself as the menu covers it up. The menu just follows my cursor around.

Hi neko,

Thanks for the feedback, I've added a generic "forums" link to the top of that drop down menu. :)

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
Hi neko,

Thanks for the feedback, I've added a generic "forums" link to the top of that drop down menu. :)

Cheers
Mike
Wow that was fast! Thank you Mike.

All drop down menus are working for me now....IE 6

Very small one Mike but when someone is not logged the "amount of time to be logged in" [ie one day, one week,etc] shows through the "drops' so that  line of text is "gone'.

I haven't been on for a few days due to somesort of virus/spyware (at least not for long, I can't stand using my desktop anymore) but will having 4 sites apposed to one help with the over worked serve problems or will it still be the same until the new hardware gets here?

No change in performance, it'll still be the same crowd here. :)

IMHO an added bonus is the Go Air Force white text on blue is easier to read.

Of course I would expect the Air Force side to be somewhat better.  >:D

Wow, gee whiz, i go away for a weekend and the whole world changes behind my back.  Seems to be faster and I like the leaf in the shield logo.  Haven't had much time to peruse the "new " site, but I will soon have lots of time on my hands.  :cdn:
Cheers Mike for making this site even better to encompass all of us.  :army:

BYT Driver said:
Wow, gee whiz, i go away for a weekend and the whole world changes behind my back.  Seems to be faster and I like the leaf in the shield logo.  Haven't had much time to peruse the "new " site, but I will soon have lots of time on my hands.   :cdn:
Cheers Mike for making this site even better to encompass all of us.   :army:

Same here BYT, I leave to come on course and Mike changes everything.

BTW looks good Mike,

:cheers:

Re" Air-Force.ca  Can we get the font to default to a color we can read instead of black font on a dark blue background?

mover1 said:
Re" Air-Force.ca  Can we get the font to default to a color we can read instead of black font on a dark blue background?

How's that?

Back