• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

And you thought YOUR cubicle neighbour was bad ...

I once shared a cabin at sea with a man, who to his credit did shower regularly and paid special attention to his feet (powder, etc), yet nevertheless would wake me up from a sound sleep on the other side of a fairly large cabin, simply by taking off his shoes...

I tend to shower in the evening, sleep between clean sheets, then get up, get dressed and carry on with my day.  No one has ever seemed to have a problem with that.  I really don't see what difference it makes whether one showers in the morning, evening or at noon.  One shower a day is fine, unless you're doing something to require another.  Mind you, I have caught my son showering and putting on deodorant in order to go to rugby practice... :facepalm: 

MJP said:
Anyway dude.  Have a good one, I think I will just add you to the ignore list, that way we can just ignore each other and you can carry on doing whatever it is you do.

Ahh com'on! Listening to people banter with opcougar is the best part of the thread so far!

Pusser said:
Mind you, I have caught my son showering and putting on deodorant in order to go to rugby practice... :facepalm: 

I always felt really stupid showering in the morning then showing up to work and remembering that I'd organized ball hockey...

opcougar said:
Furthermore...I'll take a bad singer over those that don't shower in the MORNINGS before leaving home, and instead do it before bed, only to wake up in the morning putting their clothes on to leave the house. It's like smokers that can't really smell their own odour, when everybody else can

I feel the same way about stupidiots who constantly post crap on forums I like to frequent...

Pusser said:
I once shared a cabin at sea with a man, who to his credit did shower regularly and paid special attention to his feet (powder, etc), yet nevertheless would wake me up from a sound sleep on the other side of a fairly large cabin, simply by taking off his shoes...

I tend to shower in the evening, sleep between clean sheets, then get up, get dressed and carry on with my day.  No one has ever seemed to have a problem with that.  I really don't see what difference it makes whether one showers in the morning, evening or at noon.  One shower a day is fine, unless you're doing something to require another.  Mind you, I have caught my son showering and putting on deodorant in order to go to rugby practice... :facepalm:

Were there any girls watching the game that he might have occasion to talk to? 

Mystery solved.  :bowing:

Regards
G2G

Eye In The Sky said:
I feel the same way about stupidiots who constantly post crap on forums I like to frequent...

I was going to give you max Milpoints twice for that, but the system won't let me.

If you were truly going to do it, there will be no need to make it public. I am calling BS on your public announcement, and it's not like am going to lose sleep over your "putting me on ignore". I know you will still be watching...so bollocks to that.

These same "I shower in the evening" folks are probably the same that leave a washroom without washing their hands. I have seen many at work over the years, and in public do this, and it's one of the most disgusting things. I wonder if these people only brush their teeth in the evening also  :facepalm:

MJP said:
Probably about the same as the guy who rants endlessly on the inequity of paying child support.....

Anyway dude.  Have a good one, I think I will just add you to the ignore list, that way we can just ignore each other and you can carry on doing whatever it is you do.

That is no way to talk about yourself....props for self awareness though. Keep those eyes in the sky matey

Eye In The Sky said:

opcougar said:
That is no way to talk about yourself....props for self awareness though. Keep those eyes in the sky matey
My 5 year old has better comebacks than "I know you are but what am I". Way to keep the conversation intellectually stimulating.

I heard that Da'esh shower at night...barbarians!

Back to the Ottawa thing (to detract from the trolling)...

When I was there we had a few PS that we had to deal with.  I can't remember how many IAQ surveys I had to do because someone didn't want to be where they were...maybe because I showered at night, who knows?  :dunno:

One guy didn't shower after working out.  He merely dried off with paper towels and used half a bottle of Axe.... :-X  We also had one guy who did his morning ablutions in a kitchen sink.  We were able to find a reference for that one.

opcougar said:
These same "I shower in the evening" folks are probably the same that leave a washroom without washing their hands. I have seen many at work over the years, and in public do this, and it's one of the most disgusting things. I wonder if these people only brush their teeth in the evening also  :facepalm:

Are you serious?  Really?  Showering in the evening equates to not washing hands after using the toilet? 

You remind me of a letter I once read to Dear Abby where a woman was all set to divorce her husband because he didn't use a washcloth when taking a shower.  For the record, I don't use a washcloth either (when showering in the evening), but I've been called a raccoon by my family for the frequency at which I wash my hands...

I hope the MilPoints are making their mark here.

opcougar, I've seen a wide array of mass generalizations from you, why don't we just end that here, please.

Scott
Staff

MJP said:
I still wonder if you are an epic troll or just plain that obtuse.  Everyone of your posts either screams I don't want to do my own research into an issue or classify you as the weirdo in the office that everyone avoids.  Either way well played man.

Same here, I just can't tell.

Jarnhamar said:
Same here, I just can't tell.

It could be the member in question...

BX0a4nkCcAAMkCb.jpg

Okay, if you think it's trolling then how about not feeding it further?

Scott said:
I hope the MilPoints are making their mark here.
Only if people take the time to ensure they're applying "-300" rather than "300."

Unless of course, they actually intended to say "You're a dolt; here's 300 points for being so awesome at it."  ;D

Ah, and this is the reason there's an admin function on MilPoints where we can make up for those mistakes - I've just been asked to!

Now now... If the lack of personal hygiene were inversely proportional to international power - that explains the British Empire.

Come on Canada, we can make the world a better place with one bath a week, whether we need it or not, and bad teeth!

Back