• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

airsoft canadian army weapons conversions

R

ramrod

does any body know how to make a c7a1 or a2 out of a g&g gr16 a3?
or a c8,c8a1 out of a tokyo mauri m4a1 or xm177 e2?and the altimate,a c9/c9a1 out of a top m249? has any body tried to make any of these weapons? :cdn:

the only difference a airsoft c7a2 has from a real steal is that there is no  ampidexterous system on it... and the other thing... ::)
also you can make a c9a1,unless you want to take a blow torch to a top m249 >:D

Either way, airsoft weapons require some modding; if you want to make Canadian Replicas, you'll have to eyeball the real deal and go from there. As for how they turm out, it all depends how much mechanical skill and time you have to work on them. Best of luck to you... :salute:

the most work will be the a2,if i can afordm it :( a1's are easy take off the clip on iron sights and put on a elcan
the samuri elcan c79 is in my opinion better because
#1-it has cross hairs
#2-it is suprisingly more sturdy
the draw back is it is only 2.4 times magnification,but if you prefer iron sights it's probably better.i wonder if they would alow them on the a1 instead of the norm?

Have you guys seen the CIS made airsoft M4A1's and M-16A3 .........they are quality endorsed by olympics arms and i just recently had an oprutunity to check on out that my buddy bought...... seems to weigh in authenticly (it had all metal parts cept for the stock and front grip which were shitty plastic). and looks damn near real.  No orange paint or endcaps or anything.

beats the TM m4a1 anyday and it is easier to buy as dealers in Canada carry the CIS products.

could be a good base for a c8 conversion

Does anyone know where to get cheap magazines?  I have an Armotech (ya its paintball) and have put on a flat top and clip kit... but the mag that comes with it looks really cheesy, its basically just a box.

Try the forums on either Airguns.ca or Airsoft Canada; you can probably find retailers that sell them by asking around (even if it's a paintball gun.) Hope it at least puts you on the right path... :)

DON'T mention paintball on the Airsoft Canada message boards....they will skin you alive...

Back