• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ages?

hi,i'm new on here, and i was just wondering how old people are. are you?

• 13-15

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 16-19

Votes: 22 20.2%
  • 20-24

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • 25-29

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • 30-34

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • 35+

Votes: 27 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sh0rtbUs said:
THAT cracked me up. i pictured lil robin in his spandex reds   ;D

Yup - the antidote to recceguy's story about the Crown Royal bag ... (I still have nightmares ...)

Old enough to see the top of the Hill.
"We've taken this hill, 9 times; and they still don't think were serious" :warstory:

I'm 20 years old, and I f*cking hate this msn talk crap with a passion.

Wut? Cuz I dun liek normal msging, n I liek msn, duz dat make me an idiot? Cuz if u n ur friendz tink so, then....

MSN TALK IS CRAP! :threat:

Hi I am 24 from hamilton, I am a student at mohawk college!

:cdn:

My home town is in Howley, NFLD. The Populaion is less tahn 100 by now. Was about 120 when I left thete in 97

Not sure the purpose of this post as if people want you to know their age, they should put it in their "Profile"  ;D

Im 25 (26 in 12 days) and I agree with Navalsnipr ... this info can be found in my profile. I am in the process of joining Army Reserves as RMS CLK.

S.Bradbury

Hi, my name is George .. I'm unemployed and live with my parents ... twenty-eight applying for regular forces.

Dan  :salute:

My names Emilio De Angelis, I'm an un-life experienced 17 year old   :)  (joining the reserves)

hi I'm McTeer 17 Army reservist from Vic. currently going into grade 12 yeehaw

Wow, quite a few 17 year olds at the moment. Also 17 (as has been brought up in other threads, to my chagrin -whatever), and I'm also going into grade 12. Currently an applicant for the reserves (R031), but work at a Superstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back