• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ages?

hi,i'm new on here, and i was just wondering how old people are. are you?

• 13-15

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 16-19

Votes: 22 20.2%
  • 20-24

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • 25-29

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • 30-34

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • 35+

Votes: 27 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kim

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
hi,i'm kim

and i'm new here,and i was just wondering what the average age people are here. coz i'm quite young myself.am not frm america tho.

I think most of us can say we aren't from America

I'm 22

Hi, I'm Bruce,

I'm really old here and I was just wondering what this has to do with "training" and why don't you use capitals? That is because I'm old and set in my ways, and I am not from the North Pole though. ???

I think its safe to say not many of us are from the US.  Considering this is army.CA.  CA = Canada.

I'm an ancient and crusty teen.

Using proper spelling and grammar is required here as you will find in my reply to your other post.

I'm a 20 year old RMC cadet and like many of the others, I am Canadian.

Good ol' MSN speak.

I'm 22 and I'm a university student at McMaster.

MSN speak, the bane of many people's existence.

I'm Dave

and I'm an 23 year old student at Trent university, who right now is thinking about ordering a pizza for dinner. 

Oh you have no idea!  :)

Soo good, but soo expensive... won't be having this again for a while. 

Soo good, but soo expensive... won't be having this again for a while.

I know what you mean.  I only get pizza if my housemates are willing to chip in.  Yay for being a student with no money!

I am 18 lets say 19 because it's almost my birthday.

Mappy said:
I know what you mean.   I only get pizza if my housemates are willing to chip in.   Yay for being a student with no money!

I feel ya on that one. I was a college student all year. Just started work now though, so hopefully I will be able to afford pizza soon!  ;D

But its so essential to the learning process.  Pizza goes so well with essay writing, it's so easy to eat pizza while reading journal articles or gotting down notes or editing or what-have-you. 

And its perfect becuase you can always get two or three meals out of a single large... it's great!  But alas, it is expensive.

One thing that always makes me laugh is you can always tell which houses here in town are student houses just by the number of pizza boxes that are out on the curb each garbage night...

Where would us university students be wthout pizza... and mr. noodles, and coffee...

Sheerin said:
And its perfect becuase you can always get two or three meals out of a single large... it's great!  But alas, it is expensive.

Where would us university students be wthout pizza... and mr. noodles, and coffee...

I only get one meal  :(  How about Ichiban Noodles? Common number one noodle ( :p) right out of the bag for those really poor nights.

My god you people are undernourished!

Hi Kim

I'm a mod. I'm older than you and, although Canadian, have many friends in the U.S. most of whom are in the armed forces fighting for their country and their beliefs.

What do you want here, exactly?

If you are going to start any kind of "I hate America" rant I'm giving you fair warning right now...Don't!

This isn't a PolySci class with your favourite bearded peacefreak prof telling you how bad the army is.

Have a nice day.

Slim
STAFF

like, Hi, Kim! Like, I'm rilly old, y'know?

Now, what is this supposed to mean?
kim said:
am not frm america tho.

The rest of you, fuck me gently! The money you piss away on take out and fast food, you could buy a month's worth of groceries! Go buy some bread, lettuce, and deli meat, fer chris'sake! My god, no wonder our nation's secondary schools are producing barely literate children with metal in their faces. You're all starving yourselves!

Oh i know how to do grocery shopping on the cheap, one of the reasons why I never really go hungry (I always have 'just-in-case-food' in the apartment). 
And no I don't waste my money on fast food, i get pizza like once a month and I never eat at Mcdonalds, Wendys, Harvey's etc etc etc.

I only eat at Wendys because I work there, and therefore I can get lunch for $1.  I rarely buy pizza (because its too expensive...already been through that).

I do eat healthy things.....when I have the time (Im rarely at home).  One day I will have 1 job and no school and I can make dinner and eat dinner at 6pm (not 12am!).....one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back