• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

After training

P-Free

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone ever pee blood after a high intensity training session? Tonight I ran at a pretty good clip, came home and immediately took a leak, looked down to see a stream of red liquid. You can imagine the look on my face, but I have since then taken a leak and everything seems to be functioning normally..

Let's hope it doesn't mean I am infertile for life or something..  :D

Hey were you drinking any red fliuds like cool-aid or something?
I dont think that peeing blood  is something normal and probably shouldn't  :skull: happen. You could have some type of internal bleeding and if I was you I would probably go to a walk in clinic or something. You shouldnt be pissin blood just cause you worked out hard?

Im not a doctor and alot of us here arent! You should take the Smart road and get to a doctor!

really hard training can do it to you. Its called "gross hematuria" and comes from "repeated jarring of the bladder". I would see a doc but thats just me. Its PROBABLY just that though. Ive had it before onceon a 10 mile run......

I am a Registerd Nurse and although I do have medical qualifications, I am, by law, not able to give you a medical diagnosis. However, I will say that BeadWindow is correct about "gross hematuria", and that it would have nothing to do with any type of red liquids that you drink. You would have to see a doctor though about the diagnosis. It could be something simple that will never bother you again, or it could be something else....you won't know unless you have it checked out.

Rebel

When I was a kid, I ate a whole jar of beets, I peed red for two days. My mother nearly had a nervous breakdown when I told her, but the doc thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen.  ;D Sooo, blood in the urine = not normal, could just be excessive exercise but go to a freaking doc.

Back