• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops Info Bar request

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Mike,

Right now, the info bar includes your Rank, CE's etc, but not your position in the Roster.

Is there a way to include that??

NS

Great, now everyone can see how far behind I am. ;)

At least you didn't put in the number of failed missions ;-P

Good change, thanks Mike! Guess I have a bigger incentive to get back to first place.

Puck's not in first?! I lull in playing for 3 days... and look what I miss.

Ya, an extra merit point every level is a huge boost. I'll catch up soon, I was lowering AORs the old-fashioned way. Takes 2 days worth of CR to lower them to locked down.

MMSS said:
Good job... I am about to get promoted so hopefully soon :)

big day moves me up to #76 :D nothing like an incentive worth 2000CE.

How do you get the info bar in the first place?

jeffb said:
How do you get the info bar in the first place?
Go to the PER and check the box beside "Show an Afghan Ops 'badge' on your Army.ca posts"

crooks.a said:
Go to the PER and check the box beside "Show an Afghan Ops 'badge' on your Army.ca posts"

Alas, I seem to have no such button.

2d7itsw.jpg

Your FB account isn't linked to your Army.ca account. That's why its not showing up. PM Mike and he should be able to manually link them for you.

jeffb said:
Alas, I seem to have no such button.

From your screen shot, we can't confirm that you have no button.  It is above what you have posted.  They are tabs across the top of the game board reading "PER" "Ops" "QM" etc.

airmich said:
From your screen shot, we can't confirm that you have no button.  It is above what you have posted.  They are tabs across the top of the game board reading "PER" "Ops" "QM" etc.

He's at the right spot, this is my PER screen:

perfk.jpg

Puck's right.  That's where it is on my screen too.  I suspect the f-book linkage is not working right.

NS

NavyShooter said:
Puck's right.  That's where it is on my screen too.  I suspect the f-book linkage is not working right.

NS

Yep, you're both right.  I am completely out to lunch.  That's what I get for carrying on conversations with kids in the house while posting.  For some reason I had "PER tab" in my head and immediately starting thinking that I couldn't see the tabs.  Disregard my earlier babble.  :-[

Back