• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Across America, Deadly Echoes of Foreign Battles

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Across America, Deadly Echoes of Foreign Battles

Mr. Sepi did not like to venture outside too late. But, plagued by nightmares about an Iraqi civilian killed by his unit, he often needed alcohol to fall asleep. And so it was that night, when, seized by a gut feeling of lurking danger, he slid a trench coat over his slight frame — and tucked an assault rifle inside it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/13/us/13vets.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin

Wow. I know that when I went away from my wife for BMQ, BQ, BIQ and didn't come home for 9 months... she noticed a difference in me... wonder if that's a bad sign....?

My question is; why isn't this happening in Canada? Or is it, and we just don't know about it?

So the NYT's finds 121 cases out of the Approximately  300,000 +/- ? Veterans of the Iraq Campaign.

Whats the percentage? .0001%  Must have been slow day at the Anti-America desk of the Gray Lady....

Funny  that no one in My Battalion has run amok, in a Mall or College Campus, none have killed the Wives, Girlfriends, co-workers, employers, etc. I know of 4 DWI, 3 Divorces, & no Violent acts committed by 700 Battalion Members/former Members.

Back