• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Accomidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyblue

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me some info on Quarters and rations. I'm single start bmq in September i believe it,s $460 or so a month .Question  do i have the option to have the total deducted from my pay your would i need to have a check so to speak on the first week thank-you for your time take care. :salute: :cdn:

It's deducted from your pay and it varies from base to base.

The next time you post a new thread try that "Spell Check" thingy at the bottom....it's Accommodation

Rations are 493 for full rations, and 282 for partial rations (10 meals a week). Some bases don't offer the partial ration options. These prices are nation wide and promulgated by Director of Food Services.

For quarters it depends on the size and quality of room. It can be anywhere from 70 dollars a month for a room you share with 2 other people in an average building to, what I pay, 175 for a Single room in the better building.

The cost is deducted off your pay.

Klinkaroo said:
Some bases don't offer the partial ration options.

The OP is going to basic training. I doubt the partial option is available there and his/her quarters situation is pretty much a no-brainer. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back