• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

access disabled ?

Silv3r

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi !

''Your access to the Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting Online Employment Application has been disabled. For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877. You will be logged out in 1 minute.''

Anyone can tell me what is this ? Can i join the army or not ? thanks ...

Did you follow the instructions and contact your nearest recruiting center or call the 1-800 number?

Silv3r said:
Hi !

''Your access to the Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting Online Employment Application has been disabled. For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877. You will be logged out in 1 minute.''

Anyone can tell me what is this ? Can i join the army or not ? thanks ...

My guess would be that you have "already" applied and have an active application, or you have submitted an application in the past.

So which is it?

Mmm, well I did an application an hour before for the navy but I changed it for the infantry.. ? I could create a new account but i already sent the documents they were asking for  :-\

I will try to call to the nearest center thats a great idea !

:salute:

Silv3r said:
Mmm, well I did an application an hour before for the navy but I changed it for the infantry.. ? I could create a new account but i already sent the documents they were asking for  :-\

I will try to call to the nearest center thats a great idea !

:salute:

So you applied for the "Navy" but then decided to change to the "Infantry/Army".  Have you ever considered the Air Force?

Silv3r,  Call the Canadian Forces Virtual Recruiting Centre at 1-866-966-8718.

They will be able to help you change your Occupational Environment or Trades.

Back