• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

acceptance letter after apptitude test

BCstangWA

Inactive
Reaction score
hey,

I was wondering if people got a letter after doing the attitude test and scoring well.  I got a letter with an attachment named "acceptance" in the it says this.

We are pleased to inform you that you have

successfully completed the first step in the

Canadian Armed Forces application process, the

Canadian Forces Aptitude Test. These results and

your occupational choices will now be evaluated in

competition with other successful candidates.
If your application is chosen, you will be referred to

your Recruiting Detachement for further

processing. This processing typically includes a

medical assessment, an interview with a Military

Career Counsellor, and a background check as

part of personal reliability screening.We will contact you within the next 30 days to

inform you of our decision. If a decision on your

application cannot be made right away due to our

processing schedule we will still contact you to

inform you of the next steps. If you have not heard

from us within 45 days, please feel free to contact

your local Recruiting Detachment.
this was the letter

when I called into the recruiting office, the guy on the phone said I did really good on the test. I said thanks lol. [;)
Then he said we are just waiting for your security check.
When I went into the office to drop off my transcript from the University of Arizona, he said we are just waiting for your security check.

Was anyone's letter attached named "Acceptance" also was this the same letter everyone gets?

Thanks

This is the same letter everyone gets after completing the CFAT with a score that qualifies them for their selected trade(s).

Once the medical, interview and background check are complete you will be merit listed, I think they call it the competition list now. At that point you may or may not get an offer of acceptance depending on how competitive your application is and what positions are available for your selected trades.

Best of luck!!

Hey thanks for the reply. Hope so thanks ks. I know this kid in highschool he's not even done grade 12 and he said he doesn't have that good of grades and they picked him for structural design
Aah my grades were excellent in highschool straight A's and pretty good in the first two years of uni so I hope it goes good. Thanks for the I put and godbless, hope everything goes well with you too. :cdn:

BCstangWA said:
Hey thanks for the reply. Hope so thanks ks. I know this kid in highschool he's not even done grade 12 and he said he doesn't have that good of grades and they picked him for structural design
Aah my grades were excellent in highschool straight A's and pretty good in the first two years of uni so I hope it goes good. Thanks for the I put and godbless, hope everything goes well with you too. :cdn:
No worries. Best.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back