• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Aaron "Texas Ranger" Walker - AKA - DONALD AARON WALKER

Bintheredunthat

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know the whereabouts, or contact info for this guy named in subject line?

Description - About 6ft, 220lbs (probably 240 by now), shaggy blonde hair - needed a haircut back then - probably still needs one now, he spent a few years up in Pet with Sigs (97-01??).  Famous quotes include, "Shedap", "Gway", and "Show Me".

He was from the East Coast originally (Cheticamp I'm pretty sure - but he'd deny it), listened to Blind Melon, played Sega Genesis, and didn't care to turn his television off in the shacks for a year or two.  He's likely a registered voter somewhere or other.  I think he might have his plumber's certificate - or at least the pants to do the job.

Anyway, I think he's a litte bit more than "far removed" from Google searches and likely doesn't have an e-mail address, let alone a telephone number.  If you know him or have seen him at your local tavern AND are in contact with him, PM me and I'll give you enough of my info to prove that I'm not just another guy who he owes money.

Bin

Back