• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A question on timing

zulu95

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there, I have some questions about timing through the recruitment process.
I am currently enrolled at Fleming College and am on track to graduate in April of 2016 and would like to become a combat engineer after I graduate. Is there any way that I can apply while still in school and be able to complete my program before attending BMQ?
If there is no way to delay attending BMQ what might be an average time from submitting an application to attending BMQ? I understand it is impossible to give an exact time but is a rough estimate possible?
Some additional information about me that I think might be relevant: I applied previously as an engineering officer to the ROTP in September of 2012 and in January of 2013 was successful in my application and presented with an offer to attend RMC which I declined for personal reasons.

Good day Zulu 95,

With your graduation date set for April of 2016 i would recommend that you submit your application to the CAF in January of 2016 in order to allow you time to finish your College Program.

Back