• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A.N.A. PT

Making fun of other people loses its effectiveness when you spell words incorrectly in the sub-titles. Derelict, and illiterate - nice...

I think the main issue is, the guy wasn't giving any demonstrations...instead he just stood there and watched the gaglef**k endure..

One point on this - if you were to tape, say, a Squadron or Company size formation doing PT right here in Canada from a distance, you would see guys that look like like a monkey #@*!ing a football while doing push ups and sit-ups etc.  There was one ANA soldier in that group who actually looked like he was doing the exercises properly (or very close to proper)

As for the lack of discipline in the ANA Army................ I don't know, they seem to have a rather old school approach to it.  When we were going to Pol-E-Charki, I saw a Company size formation standing on a parade square (OK, ok, it was actually just a clear area with no broken down tank hulls on it and dirt on the ground - what do you want from them?) and one individual was in front of the Coy. on his knees getting the ever loving #@!* kicked out of him (By a CSM or some ANA equivalent thereof)  I asked the terp what that was all about and he said it could have ranged from anything from insubordination to AWOL and a thousand things in between.

As for the video itself, I did laugh at it............... just as it was mentioned before that I would laugh at FNG's doing PT or drill for the first time in their life.  As for Armymedic "hiding" behind a nickname.............. well he already said it, but his true identity is no secret on these forums and he's entitled to his views on this topic just the same.

Regards

Well, at least they are doing something; gotta start somewhere. Kudos to them.

...2 RCR doing their version of pt, if ever we can find them doing some,....Whose hiding? its a small CF...alot of people on here know me by name...including some from 2 RCR.

WTF?....... No I don't know you... Spent 5 years in Lima Coy UMS; J Coy medic. Don't know when YOU were there, but we at the UMS from '95 to '00, while in garrison (and sometimes in the field) did PT / BET's / ruck marches / etc, daily...

Back