• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A little image story...

Hey, don't insult the Irish, they were probably just drunk...again...as usual...

General Burrows Is Amused....:p

Definitly a fake, at leas the last image is, if you look at the folks in the background in the 4th and last images, you'll see proof.

The last one is the work of somebody who is talented at photoshop. Though funny none the less. Also notice the missing cars crowd as if falls into the water. I think I'd stick around if a big picker-truck was falling into the water.

Burrows said:
General Burrows Is Amused....:p
It's HERR General ;D. Jeeze, I bother to give someone a nickname and he can't get it right :p. :'(

Its all real exept the last photo.

I really dislike when places mock up some fakes in photoshop then try to pass it off as real.... just a pet-peeve  :mad:

Funny Nontheless.... You Have to wonder why the first truck didnt have the stabilizer arms out on the Truck as it was using the Boom... ???

Edit: Looks like he did have the arms out... just didnt have em out very far..... oops...

Back