• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A little excessive....

Sheerin

Inactive
Reaction score
Is it me, or is the number of stickied threads a little much? 

Just an observation.

Well that depends on the mod and if he/she thinks it was important enough to warrant a sticky....

And this Mod just released a few back into the wild.  Possibly time to recommend a sub-board for meet-up thread, even if there's only a few of them.

Milnet.ca Staff

Pardon me for my ignorance but... what is a "stickied thread"?

Alea

Alea said:
Pardon me for my ignorance but... what is a "stickied thread"?

Alea

Those topics at the top of the list, with the little 'push pins' at the end of the title line.......The topics that don't move off of page 1 of a Forum. 

George Wallace said:
Those topics at the top of the list, with the little 'push pins' at the end of the title line.......The topics that don't move off of page 1 of a Forum.

aaaaah! Oups...  ;D
Thank you George!

And how do we "push pin" a thread? Is it up to the DS to decide on which is important enough to be highlighted?

Alea

The DS can "sticky" or "un-sticky" threads in each forum. Sometimes a thread seems like it will be very useful and gets stickied, and sometimes a nudge reminds us to review them and release the less important ones back into the pond.

Michael O'Leary said:
The DS can "sticky" or "un-sticky" threads in each forum. Sometimes a thread seems like it will be very useful and gets stickied, and sometimes a nudge reminds us to review them and release the less important ones back into the pond.

Thank you very much for the information Michael.

PM inbound :)

Alea

Back