• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A few pictures from my courses and Arcon

AlphaCharlie

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.pbase.com/alphacharlie/dp1_infantry__arcon_04

Notable ones are the griffons landing (helocopters are soooo fun), the live-firing of C19 Claymores and the C9 shooting on the live defensive.

I'll be scanning more later tonight/tomorrow so i'll keep you updated here.

What day were you on the live fire def position?

I was far left Cougar firing all week there, may have some pics of ya all.

We were the first group... monday or tuesday I cant remember. You bloody cougars woke me up at 3am!!! I was trench 38 or something...

Good pics, what was it like riding in the blackhawk?

I have never seen anything on the canadians owning blackhawks.  Do we?  How many in the CF? The American ones or?
Thanks

We do not own Blackhawks, an the ones in the pictures/at ARCON were from Charlie Company, 2/224th Aviation Battalion of the Virginia National Guard (Story about it http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lfaa_hq/arcon_04/documents/neighbours.htm).

AlphaCharlie said:
We were the first group... Monday or Tuesday I cant remember. You bloody cougars woke me up at 3am!!! I was trench 38 or something...

It was Tue morn. I was your sniper tank at 3AM and back for the 07:30 main battle. I could not see anything even with the Ill, just fog and blackness.

It was loud was it not?. Funny after that 1st night I was not waken by the other sniper tanks (we took turns every night) and was not waken by the cougar outside my hooch running for radio watch. We returned at 07;30 for the main battle each day, fog was still on the range even at this hour, but we did managed to find some targets, past the Gully which was know as the "Gully" LOL
All in all a good time.

craig you ***ker =p
i hope all this picture posting isnt getting in the way of your doom playing ;)
the blackhawks were cool , but i can honestly say this chick pilot from virginia was quite likely
the most arrogant woman ive ever met lol. Plus she was hitting on Corporal Rushton.Baddd Rushton.  :warstory:

Man I'm glad I didn't go on ARCON, had a Jammy Job Up north, So I see your C9 was taken away for that live fire :D. Hey thats the closest your getting the the PIG this year.

Back