• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

5AM

Recruit Joe said:

Does anyone have any other info on that BTW? Not sure if my teacher was on something when he mentioned that but he did seem to be quite the intellegent man.

Joe
:warstory: <------- Canadian Forces Combat Helmet UPGRADED with extra dense tinfoil!
;D

Here is the most recent experiment:

The launch...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/04/19/einstein.satellite.reut/

The result, Einstein proved right...
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=scienceNews&storyID=6575626&section=news

Thank you very much Goober, I really appreciate that indeed! So traveling in space would actually be quite abit more tricky than we expected if we wanted to end up at a certain place at a certain time. Then again, maybe not because they predicted 7 months for the Mars landers to arrive and they arrived in 7 months. I believe they knew exactly what time and day too. Interesting to say the least. Unfortunate that mass becomes infinite when you reach the speed of light or close too it. I know there was an experiment done with a particle accelerator not too long ago where the scientists accelerated a photon (light particle) in the chamber the quickest they could get it to go, and it was recorded from point A to point B, but the record shows that it was actually at both at the same time. The computers reported it having never left point A but having reached point B as well! They theorized that the photon MUST have reached the speed of light and in doing so also warped time. So it would seem the closer you get to the speed of light the more effect you have on time/time has on you.

I will try to dig up some info on that study done...

Joe
PS> Sorry for going off topic! Che, your the man for making that first post, takes guts to post something like that!

Well I've caught up on the 4 days without sleep today and yesterday.
Honestly I had trouble remembering when I posted that.

Well, good to see it's incited some intellectual argument, considering the clarity of my original post and its intent (which is lost to the ages now) it's quite surprising.

Back