• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

33 CBG EX RAGING WOLF

the burkalator

Inactive
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone had some good pics from this ex (week long). I was on it my no camera. if u do could u e-mail them to me at:

the_burkalator@hotmail.com

cheers,

matt

Please describe it the way it really was,    "EX DUD Grenade"
thank goodness i was only there for the weekend

hey,

LOL... agreed.....we were doing a live fire attack in front of the press and we had a dud on the first set of trenches....way to impress eh????

cheers,

matt

burkalator,

How about going back and fixing your first post. You know, after the first sentence, where you seem to have taken a hammer blow to the head?

Angry_Infanteer said:
Please describe it the way it really was,     "EX DUD Grenade"
thank goodness i was only there for the weekend

It was horrible. We only had 2 EOD guys, and they were driving around all day, blowing up duds. By the time they'd confirmed a dud at Deer, the was one at beaver, and then back at deer, and then moose.

At one point, the head EOD guy, a Masterjack, waited the half hour after placing the charge, blew it, waited the required half-hour, went to the site, cleared the debris, and there's the dud, still there, staring at him. A good scare. Let's just say he had a couple beers that night.

I'm just jealous of the name you guys had for your ex... That sounds awesome!

Raging Wolf... I love it... 31 CBG get's gets names like... "Maple Lightening".... Not bad.. But Raging Wolf... Sounds like it came from a soldier and not someone at NDHQ!

:)

We came up with some names of our own for it. The rules to changing an ex name for humour is that you have to have the same first letters, and convey cynicism and facetiousness

-Raping Woes
-Rectal Warbling

etc.

Even though the grenades were junk it was probly the best ex 33 CBG has put on for awile...there isnt much cooler then live fire platoon attacks! Hope we can do something like it again soon.

Back