• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2CER reunion

blazer

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey boys Shawn Blais here (BLAZER) served with 2cer 1992-1998 myself and Mitch Alguire want to organize a reunion for around these years to present. anyone interested let me know, we realize you guys are probably spread out all over hells acre but we'll probably plan to have it in the summer around PET. somewhere, let me know

Hey Blazer, its been awhile!! Where are you at these days? 2CER reunion sounds like a great idea, sign me up. Is Mitch still in the Athens area?? Chimo Brothers.

mike hows it going yes mitch is still in athens i was out east this summer visiting with him and charlie birtch it was a good time i'am back in kimberley bc working at a coal mine as a pit foreman life is good. if you like that idea spread the word and we'll see what we come up with take care

Hey Blazer,

Totally up for it!

Chimo!

I'm posted this summer, so am planning to roll thru Pet on my way to wherever- hopefully dates jive. If so I would like to be there.

Gully

Hey Blazer I am up for it right now i am in Ottawa, i will pass it onto all the fellow Chimo brothers i still have contact with. if you have more definate dates let me know so i can pass it on.

Back