• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2021-2022 OFFICER PRODUCTION PLANS FOR TRAINED REGULAR FORCE NCMS

They came out last month. Just one email with a list of people not selected
That's weird, I didn't receive an offer or an email stating I didn't get selected. I have an appointment with the BPSO, will ask them about what's going on.

Has anyone seen a SIP for 2022? I've been looking but no luck and was hoping for some guesstimates

AMORs are just starting to spool up now, so 2022 SIP is still quite a ways off.

In addition, discussions about surging BMQ and DP1 training are also ongoing - without knowing intake and training capacity, you can't put together the SIP.

Doesn't look like a new thread was created for 22-23 so I'm going to piggyback on this one. Was on parental for the last few months, applied for CEOTP+UTPNCM Pilot before I went on leave. Looks like offers started rolling out last year around this time ish. Just curious if anyone has heard anything, I'm trying to not to get my hopes up after not getting CEOTP last year but I redid my CFAT for this years competition and scored in the 95th percentile so I'm eager for an answer. I tried to get an appointment with a PSO to follow up on my file now that I'm back from leave but they won't see me until after the competition is over this year.

What day did you receive your offer? Also, did you receive an offer to both your personal email and DWAN email? thanks

What day did you receive your offer? Also, did you receive an offer to both your personal email and DWAN email? thanks
I received a week ago. Went to both my personal and DWAN. They're slowly filtering through. What trades did you put in for?

I received a week ago. Went to both my personal and DWAN. They're slowly filtering through. What trades did you put in for?
Thanks for the info. I applied UTPNCM for LOG O, Air Ops O, and Int. First year applying. CFAT was 93rd percentile for officers and did well on interview, and have done PLQ which I hope will help. I have been deployed so haven't been able to check work email. I am thinking that they may send out CFR's first, then UTPNCM, but not entirely sure on that. Either way I am checking every day in hopes I receive an offer.

Thanks for the info. I applied UTPNCM for LOG O, Air Ops O, and Int. First year applying. CFAT was 93rd percentile for officers and did well on interview, and have done PLQ which I hope will help. I have been deployed so haven't been able to check work email. I am thinking that they may send out CFR's first, then UTPNCM, but not entirely sure on that. Either way I am checking every day in hopes I receive an offer.

Last edited:
I received my offer for OVOTP pilot. Got it both on dwan and my personal email. Congratulations to everyone who got offers and good luck to the ones waiting

Back