• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2013 pay adjustment

technophile

Inactive
Reaction score
I just noticed today the pay rates for 2013 are now posted on the DGCB webpage http://www.cmp-cpm.forces.gc.ca/dgcb-dgras/ps/pay-sol/pr-sol/rfncmr-mrfr-eng.asp
the adjusted pay rates reflect a 2% increase.

However, according to the CMP website "Approved wage increases for Non-commissioned members, General Service Officers, Pilots in the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel and below, and medical and dental officers are 1.75% for 2011-2012, 1.50% for 2012-2013, and 2.00% for 2013-2014. Included in the pay increases are adjustments of 0.25% for fiscal year (FY) 2011-2012 and 0.50% for FY 2013-2014 in consideration of the changes to the severance benefit. "

My understanding of the above refrence is we should be receiving a 2.5% increase.  My clerk has verified my mid april pay in peoplesoft, and it reflects only the 2% increase.

technophile said:
I just noticed today the pay rates for 2013 are now posted on the DGCB webpage http://www.cmp-cpm.forces.gc.ca/dgcb-dgras/ps/pay-sol/pr-sol/rfncmr-mrfr-eng.asp
the adjusted pay rates reflect a 2% increase.

However, according to the CMP website "Approved wage increases for Non-commissioned members, General Service Officers, Pilots in the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel and below, and medical and dental officers are 1.75% for 2011-2012, 1.50% for 2012-2013, and 2.00% for 2013-2014. Included in the pay increases are adjustments of 0.25% for fiscal year (FY) 2011-2012 and 0.50% for FY 2013-2014 in consideration of the changes to the severance benefit. "

My understanding of the above refrence is we should be receiving a 2.5% increase.  My clerk has verified my mid april pay in peoplesoft, and it reflects only the 2% increase.

Note the bolded part.... pay increase already reflects this, otherwise the increase would have only been 1.5% if I am reading it right....

rgr

I was just about to delete this post as I went back and read the CANFORGEN  :facepalm:

No worries, I think this thread should stay and maybe a MOD can lock it cause I am sure there will be others looking for this info .....

Too bad those posted to Gagetown will be losing a bit more to the tax man too offset the increases.

:-(

Back