• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Do you think the world will end in 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 59 86.8%

• Total voters
Loachman said:
There can never be anything positive about a one-world government.

Well, as long as they realize by 2012 that strange women lying in ponds handing out edged weapons is no basis for a system of government and know that they'll need a mandate from the masses vice some dorky aquatic ceremony.

Michael O`Leary said:
I thought you were predicting a nuclear holocaust.  Make up your mind so I know which emergency kit to put in the van.

ok, just send me a cheque or money order of 199$ and I will give you the information needed in order to survive 2012...or...2108...

ArmyVern said:
Well, as long as they realize by 2012 that strange women lying in ponds handing out edged weapons is no basis for a system of government and know that they'll need a mandate from the masses vice some dorky aquatic ceremony.

Vern, were you issuing bayonets to the troops from the comfort of your office kiddie pool again?

Michael O`Leary said:
Vern, were you issuing bayonets to the troops from the comfort of your office kiddie pool again?

It wasn't a kiddie pool!! I lived in a lake you know!!  >:D

But, we did have a kiddie pool on the bank of the lake ... in which lived the sharks with laser beams.

In HS, for fun I rewrote that poem and changed the title to "The Lady in the Cake".  Puberty does strange things to young adolescent males.

Loachman said:
It might be prudent to locate a nice, deep, safe cave in a remote uninhabited location to hide out in just in case, though. They might be a bit off in their date, so occupying said cave a few months, or even better, a few years early may be a good idea too.

Speaking of hiding places during any apocalyptic event, whatever happened to Tom Cruise's "alien bunker"?  :rofl:

Perhaps we can fit all of army.ca's members- subscribed or not- into there after pooling our money and buying it from Cruise...hehehe!  >:D  ::)

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/66863.0.html

I don't know about Tom Cruise's bunker, but it's gotta beat a hole in the ground covered by a tarpulin -- especially so if one were to have a load of rotting fish dumped upon them.

ArmyVern said:
I don't know about Tom Cruise's bunker, but it's gotta beat a hole in the ground covered by a tarpulin -- especially so if one were to have a load of rotting fish dumped upon them.

Buried school buses seem to be a favourite of nutbar apocalypse theorists these days.

With some shaky videography from a hand held Sonycam...... or even better, a Cell Phone, we can make a movie and enter it in the 2013 Cannes Film Fest and maybe win the Film Noir prize.

Michael O`Leary said:
Buried school buses seem to be a favourite of nutbar apocalypse theorists these days.

I'd be willing to live in a buried bus -- but only if the landlord would allow my African Swallow in there with me.

A shoebox?  Luxury.  We used to dream of living in a shoebox...

dapaterson said:
A shoebox?  Luxury.  We used to dream of living in a shoebox...

Apparently then, you were my neighbour who lived in the septic tank!! Not only was my shoebox better, but my African Swallow could take your European Swallow anyday!!

Ah!  And the rabbit?  Who took care of the rabbit?  And did they only count to three?  Not more than three?  Not two, nor one?  Definitely not four?  But only three?  The number before four, and after two. 

George Wallace said:
Ah!  And the rabbit?  Who took care of the rabbit?  And did they only count to three?  Not more than three?  Not two, nor one?  Definitely not four?  But only three?  The number before four, and after two. 

That rabbit had a vicious streak a mile wide; it was a killer! The silly little bleeder.

George Wallace said:

:rofl:

That made my day...

It will, it will all come to an end. Then I will be safe and sound in my Flying Pinto laughing at all of you! Vern can join me, but only if she promises not to bring the Swallow. I will accept the sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads. I will take as many as will fit into my trunk, next to the exploding gas tanks. Thank goodness there'll be nothing left to hit them.

As for the alien invasion?! Well I spit on that! My sharks with freaking laser beams (courtesy of Vern) will take care of them, and if they are invading alien ROBOTS, then George's logic of 1 before 2 except after 3 shall boggle their minds to no tomorrow...

VICTORY IS MINE!!

ArmyVern said:
Only until I drop my lovely bunch of coconuts upon you!! Carried forth by my African Swallow.

OH snap! But I said you may only boar the technicoloured pinto if you abandoned thy swallow....ever lasting happiness vs. eternal damnation in an ending world?

So if I'm reading this thread right, the world is going to end thanks to Monty Python? Could be amusing though.  ;D

ArmyVern said:

I USED TO DREAM OF LIVING UNDER A TARP!!!

We had to live 600 of us under a mossy Rock... and at 12 noon every day the sewer pipe above us would rain down raw sewage on us....

but we were happy back in those days......

Back