• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 Of Army.ca Members To Be on K-Rock In Edmonton

+ 1

Fanatastic job, ladies!

Thanks to K-Rock for bringing them in.

I had a funny lunch time run in. I was in our foodcourt here at work standing in line. I overheard 4 males talking about some girls they heard on the Terry, Bill & Steve morning show the other day. I turned around to have a look and it's 4 officers. I couldn't help but eaves drop on their conversation as they were behind me in line. They asked if I happened to hear it, and then I commented it was me & my friend. They thought it was so neat that it was me. They thanked me for showing public support and told me to pass that message on to my friend. Hearing them talk about it made my week.

Just thought I would share my neat run in.

Pea said:
I had a funny lunch time run in. I was in our foodcourt here at work standing in line. I overheard 4 males talking about some girls they heard on the Terry, Bill & Steve morning show the other day. I turned around to have a look and it's 4 officers. I couldn't help but eaves drop on their conversation as they were behind me in line. They asked if I happened to hear it, and then I commented it was me & my friend. They thought it was so neat that it was me. They thanked me for showing public support and told me to pass that message on to my friend. Hearing them talk about it made my week.

Just thought I would share my neat run in.

They could have at least bought you lunch.......... ;D

You know, the response to us being on the radio has been incredible. I am so glad that I did everyone proud. I don't even know if i could find enough words to truly express how thankful I am for those who serve our country. You all deserve way more support and recognition than you get, yet you do the job anyhow . You all make me proud.  :salute:

camochick said:
You know, the response to us being on the radio has been incredible. I am so glad that I did everyone proud. I don't even know if i could find enough words to truly express how thankful I am for those who serve our country. You all deserve way more support and recognition than you get, yet you do the job anyhow . You all make me proud.  :salute:

+1 to that. You all are the reason we wanted to go on the radio show. We wanted to show others that we care, and that we genuinely support the military. You do an amazing job, that not all of us could or are willing to do. You don't receive half the recognition you deserve. I'm very proud of you all too.  :cdn:

Just listened to it, great work girls.

+ 1 for each of you.

Well done girls....I just got done listening to it.

I'm sure the guys in the sand box right now appreciated it....I know I did.

Regards

Hey Pea,

Would love to hear your debute :)
I am sure the two of you were amazing  :salute:

HL

There are links on the previous page Hot Lips

Thanks Pea,

I must have the end of the week readers block, lmao...will beem it up :)

HL

Ladies, just finished listening and just wanted to let you know "well done".

Cheers

now, the important question: Is Ami Amato as hot in person as she is in photos?

Actually, it's a two-part question: If so, did either of you think to ask if she digs married, broken-down paratroopers?

Back